Our client, Folding Guard, is seeking an ambitious Regional Sales Manager. You’ll be joining a fast-growing multinational leading manufacturer of Safety, Security, and Storage Products. The ideal candidate for this role will get a thrill from playing a pivotal role in Folding Guard’s continued rapid growth journey.
About the Position
As Regional Sales Manager, you be a key part of the US Sales Team and cover a 3 Mid-West State Territory. The selected individual will thrive off acquiring new business and servicing/growing existing Accounts. The Regional Sales Manager will use a consultative sales style to provide prospects and existing customers with applicable solutions and keep them up to date on new industry trends. Reporting to the VP of Sales, the Regional Sales Manager will lead revenue growth in a primarily Direct Sales Channel using a variety of methods to acquire new business. The opportunity for growth within this fast-growing environment is very evident. Folding Guard strongly promotes a culture that emphasizes team objectives and promotes cross-departmental collaboration.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based
- Establishes, develops, and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in their assigned territory
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their
- Research sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their
- Coordinates sales efforts with inside sales, marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics, and technical service
- Provides details needed to complete the quote & design process, including competitive pricing information
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential and determine the value of existing and prospective customers’ value to the organization.
- Maintain up-to-date records in the CRM system. Prepare monthly
- Visit Client and Project locations to provide onsite support
- Maintain Key Relationships with Clients and Business Partners
Your Work Experience & Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Business related field required
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in a similar function
- Experience within a Manufacturing / Distribution or related environment is required
- Willing to travel up to 75% within assigned territory (mostly Domestic, some International)
- Proficient in ERP and CRM systems
- MS Office Suite Skills
What We Offer is More than Just a Job….
- An excellent team-focused work environment with visibility for your efforts along with professional growth opportunities.
- An opportunity to be a part of a truly innovative and a fast-growing international
- Competitive compensation package and benefits including health plan, life insurance equal to 2 times salary, dental, vision, and disability insurance; 401 K Plan w/ company match; Numerous voluntary benefits opportunities, Paid Time Off; 10 holidays
Folding Guards COVID protocol
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place