The candidate we are a seeking will have successful track records in sales or similar and understand the complexity of solution selling. As a Regional Sales Manager, you will play a central role in strengthening and growing Heliospectra’s market position and footprint. You will be responsible for building and managing your sales pipeline of growers and commercial producers and driving sales in your district. The ideal candidates will have a competitive spirit and get a thrill from playing a pivotal role in the growth and success of Heliospectra’s products.
- Establish focused solution sales strategy in your territory
- Identify and qualify prospects to generate new business in your territory and coordinate sales from initial prospecting to signed contracts
- Consistently achieve or exceed assigned quarterly & annual sales quota
- Provide timely and accurate sales forecasts via proper reporting in the company’s CRM system
- Develop long-term relationships with new clients and channel partners
- Manage and grow accounts with existing clients
- Provide input to help further develop the Heliospectra’s sales process
- Be an expert of Heliospectra’s technology and customer benefits. Effectively communicate and market key product features and benefits to prospective clients virtually, through phone calls, emails, product demos & presentations as well as trade shows.
- Develop and maintain a target customer and channel partner database using external data and market trends
- Identify pipeline by market segment and drive sales engagement with customers
- Serve as an in-house expert of key competitors and market drivers for Heliospectra
- Stay educated and up-to-date on industry news and trends by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; and participating in professional organizations.
You will work together with your supervisor to create business development plans that match the company’s objectives to meet quarterly and annual sales targets. Via the company’s CRM system, you will keep track of all customer records. You need to be willing and able to travel up to 40% of the time, some short notice travel may be required. This role reports directly to the US Sales Director for the Northeast Region.
Required and Preferred Qualifications
- BA or BS Degree with relevant business or technology specialization.
- Minimum 6 years of documented successful outside sales or account management experience for a technology or innovation driven organization (preferably within Horticulture or Lighting industries)
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, and ambitious with an urgent desire to learn, grow, develop and excel.
- Proficiency in solution selling, relationship building and developing pipelines to drive results.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple tasks in fast-paced environments while meeting deadlines.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (both written and verbal) in the English language is a must to present and represent the company.
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving abilities
- Demonstrated ability to work and communicate in a team-oriented sales environment that allows for collaboration to maximize results. We expect every team member to be humble, candid, and respectful.
- Experience and understanding of CRM sales systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 products.
- Ability to travel as needed to support all sales and client needs within assigned territory.
- Must share and be passionate about Heliospectra’s Core Values:
- Innovation & Quality
- Collaboration & Empowerment
- Sustainability & Diversity
- Passion & Integrity
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive base salary and performance-based commission system
- Continuous training and education opportunities
- An excellent team-focused work environment with huge visibility for your efforts along with personal development in an international environment
- An opportunity to be a part of a truly innovative and a fast-growing international company
Our client, Heliospectra, the industry’s most proven intelligent LED lighting solution for greenhouse and controlled plant growth environments is seeking to hire an energetic and self-motivated regional sales manager for its Mid-Atlantic/Northeast US territory.
Founded more than 10 years ago by plant scientists and biologists with a vision to make commercial crop production more connected and resource-efficient, Heliospectra is recognized as the most durable and flexible LED grow light on the market. Today growers and commercial producers across six continents use Heliospectra’s holistic and flexible solutions to consistently increase yields while producing crops that achieve quality appearance, superior nutritional or medicinal value and longer shelf life, harvest after harvest.
Headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden, Heliospectra’s North American office is located in California. The company is rapidly expanding across the United States and Canada.