Our passion for the foodservice industry motivates us to elevate the customer experience through state-of-the-art innovations. We strive to “make it wonderful” from design and fabrication to sales, service, and all the way to that delicious burger, wrap, or sundae!
At our Fayetteville, TN location, we manufacture a large variety of foodservice equipment and we are proud to serve many major QSR and convenience store chains. Our US headquarters are in Smyrna, TN and the role can be based at either location.
We are seeking an experienced Refrigeration Engineer who is excited about the latest technologies and passionate about advancing our product range. If you’re strongly acquainted with refrigeration technologies for the foodservice equipment industry – this will be an exciting opportunity for you!
You will be responsible for the design and integration of complex refrigeration systems including component selection and BOM structure. Consequently, you will be overseeing fabrication and troubleshooting concerns of those newly developed systems. Further, you will provide strategic direction in the area of expertise including optimization of the manufacturing processes and performance analysis.
- A cohesive, proactive, team-driven work environment
- Comprehensive relocation package
- Growth opportunities within the Franke Group
- The stability of a Swiss-based privately-owned company
We are looking for
- Commercial refrigeration equipment experience (no HVAC)
- NSF 7 required, NSF 2 desired but not required
- Hands-on team-work spirit
- Experience with unconventional refrigerants would be a hit!
Who is YER?
YER is Franke’s dedicated recruitment partner. Antoinette, who grew up 30 minutes from Franke’s global HQ in Switzerland, will support you throughout the hiring process.