What this Opportunity Offers
• Join this innovative and entrepreneurial global supplier of yeast-based flavors and ingredients, improving the taste of life.
• As the Recruitment & Talent Attraction Manager of our US division, you will be in an empowered position to help grow the company’s talent pool and succession planning, critical for the company’s future success.
• Rewarding personal & professional growth opportunities with increased global responsibilities and impact (US, Europe & China).
• Flat structured work culture where your voice truly matters. • Competitive compensation and excellent benefits
• Great at building company success with your passion for recruitment and succession planning?
• Passionate about developing the digital recruitment process and tools to ensure smooth candidate experience?
• A stellar Recruiter, excited to promote employer brand to attract top talent?
Our client, Ohly is seeking a motivated Recruitment & Talent Attraction Manager to position the company for future growth; manage autonomously the different talent acquisition solutions to find, engage, attract, and secure the right talent to meet the strategic commitment ‘innovate & delight’ towards candidates and key stakeholders.
Founded in 1836 in Germany, Ohly is one of the leading suppliers of specialty yeast extracts, yeast-based flavors and dried flavors ingredients based on yeast derivatives and spray-dried condiments. Ohly has manufacturing sites in Germany, Hamburg and in US, Boyceville WI serving globally their customers producing a comprehensive range of yeast-based ingredients and culinary powders that are safe and don’t impact the environment – specially developed to take the taste of customers’ recipes to the next level.
Ohly is part of the $17.6bn turnover Associated British Food (ABF) Group. ABF has been working in the international food, ingredients and retail sectors since 1935, and is renowned for delivering high quality products and services that are central to millions of people’s lives. ABF is a global organization with 130.000 employees and operations in 53 countries.
Ohly stimulates entrepreneurship and decisions are taken close to their point of impact allowing teams the freedom to act and be flexible and agile. For more information and inspiration, please visit ohly.com/en/.
About this Position
This position offers you a unique opportunity to optimize recruitment tools and processes to ensure the best candidate experience, and eventually to work internationally with recruitments in Europe and China.
The candidate we are looking for will bring her/his expertise in optimizing digital tools needed for a modern candidate experience now and in future, along with a strong track record in identifying top talent. Your ability to promote the employer brand, attract best talent for both white- and blue-collar workers, ensure a smoot recruitment process and identify best talent will be keys to your success. This role reports directly to the Global HR Director at HQ in Germany. Some travel is required to other sites in the US, and an annual trip to HQ in Germany.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- Manage the entire recruitment process, including posting, screening, scheduling, interviewing, assessment testing and providing sound recommendations to hiring managers to ensure quality selection
- Responsible for delivering a trusted and unique candidate experience & stakeholder process
- Overseeing the performance & costs of the recruitment processes with external agencies
- Work closely with various internal workstreams to ensure process excellence
- Interact with Ohly global team and ABF(I) for internal candidates, knowledge transfer, experience sharing and continuous improvement
- Leading the global employer branding & talent attraction activities with support from the HR team
- Build and nurture talent networks i.e. university collaborations
- Promote our culture and be an ambassador for our employer brand
- Optimizing tools and procedures for current and future fit (AI)
- Selecting the appropriate advertising methods
- Setting and maintaining relevant KPIs
- Training of hiring managers and HR colleagues.
- Owner and key user of our Applicant Tracking System – optimize and expand features of the digital tool(s) needed for a modern candidate experience now and in future
Your Education & Work Experience
- BA/BSc in Human Resource Management or a related field
- 4-8 years of experience and proven track record with talent acquisition in manufacturing / technical environment
- Solid experience in recruitment and interview process & techniques
- Good experiences in full life cycle recruiting either in-house or an agency
- Certified in assessment metrics e.g. Hogan, SHL or similar
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and passion for optimizing and working with digital solutions
- Fluent communication skills in German or another European language is considered a plus.
Your Skills & Personality Characteristics
- Passion for attracting and acquiring talent
- Understanding of talent networks and recruitment landscape in the USA and Europe
- Confident in networking; ability to build relationships with prospective candidates and external organizations
- Ability to take initiative and work independently effectively in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Strong influential and negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively work, communicate and collaborate with others