About this vacancy
At their 150,000+ square foot bakery and production facility, the Production Manager leads the entire production team, including 3 shift leaders. Successful candidates will possess a strong team mentality and proven ability to execute in a start-up environment.
The cookie you know, and love has opened their first US production facility in Mebane, NC and we are searching for an enthusiastic team to help them grow. “For the first time since our foundation in 1932 Biscoff will be produced outside of Lembeke, Belgium.” And you can become a part of it! Lotus Bakeries, with headquarters in Belgium, is a dynamic, internationally oriented company with production facilities in Belgium, the Netherlands, France and Sweden, and twenty own sales organizations in Europe, America and Asia.
• Someone who is: team spirited, humble, prefers open dialogue and is passionate.
• Strong inter-personal, and communications skills, with the ability to motivate and mentor people.
• Responsible for achieving the production KPI’s (quality, efficiency, hygiene, output, yield)
• The Production Manager ensures the food safety and the food quality of the product that is delivered to the market.
• Ensure compliance with FSMA/FDA regulation and BRC standards by implementing the Quality Management System
• Experience with GFSI/BRC and OSHA is a must
• Master Degree with specialisation in food technology or chemistry
• FSMA/FDA requirements
• GFSI-certification requirements
Remuneration & Benefits
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, they offer international training and an introduction into A dynamic working atmosphere in a family business with clear international growth ambitions. Lotus Bakeries offers a competitive compensation package complemented by comprehensive health benefits, a company sponsored 401k plan and generous car allowance.