With SLEEVER International’s impressive track record and successful growth, you will be able to apply your well-honed business development skills of complex sales cycles with multiple stakeholders to implement the group sales strategy in this key territory. As an experienced and disciplined self-starter, you will get to develop the Canadian market with a strong focus on Quebec and Ontario. You will be able to work from your home office or from the regional HQ outside of Toronto, ON, traveling to meet prospective and current clients.
With a direct reporting line to the North America Sales Director, you will be given the opportunity to be part of a global sales team while sharing your passion of closing deals to help achieve profitable growth and exceed goals. As Project Manager, it is critical that you demonstrate tenacity, persuasion and critical thinking to engineer the proper solution to your client’s packaging and marketing challenges.
Your high energy level, professionalism, and eagerness will flourish with SLEEVER International which cultivates a healthy breathing ground for their successful managers.
Our client, SLEEVER International, is a global company headquartered in France with 10 production sites and 1,000 employees worldwide. For the past 45 years, SLEEVER International has grown to become the leader in shrink sleeve technology providing a complete packaging solution to the most demanding global brands in industries including but not limited to Food, Wine, Beverage, Cosmetics, Pharmaceuticals and Perfume.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration and/or Engineering.
- 8-15 years of experience with a proven track record of sales of packaging solutions
- Past or existing relationship with CPG brands a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills able to create rapport from operators to C-levels.
- Innovative and intellectually nimble.
- Eager, energetic, and hands-on sales person.
- Well-developed collaborative and strategic mindset.
- Ability and willingness to travel 50% of the time in Canada (Quebec and Ontario)
- Fluent in French & English (oral and written)
- A knowledge of Sales Force is a must