Our client is an International software and consulting company focused on Supply Chain Planning. As a company they have but one mission: to optimize their customer’s supply chain.
“We pride ourselves on developing innovative Advanced Planning Systems (APS) that meet and exceed expectations. Our customer base includes leading companies in different industries, such as ArcelorMittal, BASF, Dow, Johnson & Johnson, Michelin, Shaw, Procter & Gamble and Smurfit Kappa.”
Our client is a growing international company with lots of opportunities for their people. They work from offices in Belgium, the Netherlands, France, Germany, UK, USA, China, Brazil, Ukraine, UAE and India. Respect, team spirit and creativity are the cornerstones of their working culture.
Because of our client’s strong growth trends in the US, we are currently seeking to fill the vacancy of Project Manager. This is a great opportunity to join a young, high-energy and highly educated International team of professionals.
As a Project Manager, you manage supply chain planning projects with varying scope and timelines.
You ensure success of your projects by planning and managing project teams’ activities, timeline, budget and resources from solution analysis to go-live. You are responsible for managing expectations at the customer side and ensure that the team remains focused on results in terms of quality, costs and customer satisfaction. You work together with the Solution Architects, Site Managers, Lead Consultants and the Customer. You report the project status to the steering committees.
You apply project management procedures and contribute to the continuous development and improvement of our project management methodology and project management tools.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving abilities, complemented with a university degree, are indispensable in this job.
- You have solid experience in project management, preferably in the domain of supply chain planning software.
- You gained this knowledge working in a multinational organization or in a consulting company for at least 6 years.
- You have strong affinity with IT software and tools.
- Having experience with Agile implementation methodology experience is a plus.
- You are a great team player and can motivate team members.
- You have excellent organizational skills and keep the global overview at all times.
- You are an effective communicator and have an excellent command of English.