A leadership position to provide purchasing and production planning support for a well-respected, stable, and growing foodservice equipment manufacturing plant.
- Be a change agent
- Competitive salary + bonus + comprehensive benefits + relocation package
- Privately owned multinational company with a 100+ year history
- High demand from customers & strong long-term growth projections
FRANKE FOODSERVICE SOLUTIONS is a recognized US leader in the design, production, and distribution of equipment systems for the foodservice and convenience store industries. Committed to the pinnacle of product and service quality as well as employee engagement and satisfaction. FRANKE’s mission is to ‘make it wonderful’.
This plant in Fayetteville, TN was established 1996 – it has grown dramatically and in the last 6 months, doubling its production output. Currently, this is Franke’s only US-based plant.
As the PRODUCTION PLANNING MANAGER, you…
- manage a team of 6-8 people; overseeing production planning and material management activities
- plan and prepare production schedules for manufacturing
- analyze production specifications and plant capacity data
- perform calculations to determine manufacturing processes
- confer with Value Stream Supervisor/Manager to determine status of assigned projects
- expedite operations that delay schedules and alter schedules to meet unforeseen conditions
- prepare production reports to support KPI tracking
- investigate and resolve production issues and escalate unresolved issues to senior leadership
- evaluate current production planning and buying activities for continuous improvement and establish and/or implement new processes
- notify Customer Service/Inside Sales of any delays and shortages to customer shipments
- report on key metrics on a daily weekly, and monthly basis
- gather research on new and existing technologies and procedures
- update and maintain all workflows, standard operation procedures necessary for audit and training success
- report to the Director of Manufacturing Operations, with a dotted line to the VP of Customer Support
This lets us know you’re up for the task
- you have a background in a high-mix low-volume manufacturing environment (job shop)
- 5 years leadership experience
- 5 years of production planning experience or a combination of production planning and purchasing experience
- you build trust and drive results
- are willing to be on-site daily
Who is YER?
YER USA is Franke’s exclusive recruitment partner for this search.
Executive Search Consultant Antoinette will support you throughout the hiring process.