- Passionate about being part of a truly innovative and very fast-growing technology company that delivers the most innovative smart water metering solutions in the world?
- Enthusiastic about ERP systems, improving processes and building structures?
- Excited about being part of a global organization where you’ll collaborate closely with supply chain colleagues at HQ in Denmark?
- Interested in a job where you can combine desk job with hands-on operational work?
- Hungry to always find a better way of doing things?
Kamstrup, founded in Denmark in 1946, is a global leading manufacturer of intelligent metering solutions for energy and water consumption. In 2018 Kamstrup opened the doors to its rapidly expanding Atlanta-based production plant—the first plant outside its global Danish HQ. There is a steep increase in market demand for Kamstrup’s innovative and intelligent solutions. For more info and inspiration visit www.kamstrup.com
About the role
The super-organized Production Planner that we are seeking will be based at Kamstrup’s modern
2-shift plant in Roswell/Atlanta, which is the company’s North American HQ. Together with the Production Manager you will coordinate the daily production planning and scheduling of orders with the shop floor. You’ll be responsible for balancing work loads and ensuring orders are shipped out on time. You will have a key role in the supply chain organization and will work heavily in Kamstrup’s ERP system, soon to be switched to IFS. We expect you to feel comfortable and excited about driving the implementation of a new ERP system. The ideal candidate will get a thrill from being part of a truly innovative, award-winning company that invests massively in R&D and is growing quickly to become the global leader in this industry. This role reports directly to the Production Manager and works very closely with the supply chain department at Kamstrup’s global HQ in Denmark.
- Ensuring a steady workload of the production operations
- Coordinating inbound deliveries of raw materials from around the world to ensure things arrive on time.
- Working the production team to schedule day-to-day workload objectives and ensuring orders are shipped out on time
- Help drive implementation of the new ERP system
What We Expect from You
Your Work Experience, Education & Traits:
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management or Logistics…but experience will matter just as much
- 3+ years of production planning experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Proficient in ERP systems is a must (QAD & IFS preferred)
- Solid organizational skills including the ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Outstanding English communication skills, both verbal and written
- You must be a team player and enjoy working in a collaborative global team
- Ability to travel internationally for training with a valid passport
- High energy and drive
- Pragmatic—you get things done
- Hands-on, Can-do, Can-try approach
What We Offer is More than Just a Job…
- An excellent team-focused work environment with huge visibility for your efforts along with personal and professional development
- You’ll have the satisfaction of creating value for Kamstrup’s customers
- An opportunity to be a part of a truly innovative and a fast-growing international company that works tirelessly to ensure optimization of the world’s water and energy resources
- A competitive salary
- Excellent benefits with generous PTO, excellent health care insurance and 401 K