- Excited to work for sustainability mobility with innovative electric vehicle charging solutions?
- Goal-oriented and do you feel energized by making a true difference?
Our client, Kempower, is seeking an ambitious Production Planner to support the company’s expansion into the US market where it will rapidly build a team and scale its operations to better serve current and future US-based customers. As Production Planner, you will be responsible for generating production work orders and the overall short-term production planning. The ideal candidate is an energetic forward-thinking professional who enjoys a fast-paced and fast-growing environment. To be successful in this role you need experience with industrial production operations and development, as well as robust implementation skills. This position is based at Kempowers US HQ in Durham, NC, and reports to the Business Development Director, North America.
- Plan short-term production schedules, and generate production work orders, collaborating closely with the purchasing team
- Reschedule production in cases of change
- Calculate lead times for orders
- Manage production control and reporting of tasks
- Support the S&OP process and other forecasting processes
- Perform material supply calculations and data analyses as needed
- Promote a supportive work environment that upholds Kempower’s values of Together, Impact, Integrity, and Courage
What We Expect from You
Your experience & education
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- 3 years of experience in industrial production operations and development
- Proven track-record of reaching targets and working under-pressure
- Hands-on implementation experience
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
Skills, Traits & Style
- Outstanding English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Detail-oriented, with strong organizational and planning skills
- Affinity to problem-solving, time-management, and multi-tasking
- Team-focused mindset, with great communication and cooperation skills
- A hands-on, open-minded, versatile, enthusiastic can-do attitude while embracing continuous learning
What We Offer Is More Than Just a Job
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- The opportunity to be at the forefront of the fast-charging industry, and influence the future of electric transportation
- An open and flexible work culture where everyone’s voices are heard
Kempower is an electric vehicle DC (Level 3) Fast Charging company that designs and manufactures the best DC Fast Charging solutions and services for EVs all over the world. It is headquartered in Lahti, Finland, has a strong foothold in the Nordic countries and Europe, and is now expanding rapidly into the U.S. market. The company primarily serves three segments: charge point operators, fleet operators, and OEMs. Kempower is best known for its user-friendly technology and dynamic and scalable power distribution: ONE Kempower power unit can provide power for up to EIGHT individual charging posts and can be adjusted to the needs of each vehicle.
Its unique charging management system, Kempower ChargEye™, is a comprehensive, easy-to-use, cloud-based system for charge point operators and retailers, bus and truck operators, and off-highway vehicle fleets. When Kempower chargers are connected to the ChargEye™ system, customers can easily monitor, manage, and diagnose the day-to-day operations of both the chargers and vehicles. ChargEye™ ensures that a commercial vehicle fleet is always ready for duty when needed while optimizing energy costs and managing battery health.
The Kempower Power Unit consists of power modules which makes it easily scalable: more modules can be added when demand grows, and power is needed. Moreover, maintaining and servicing the device is much easier compared to traditional chargers, which has a positive effect on charger uptime. For more information and inspiration, visit their website and watch this video.