On behalf of our international client, a leader in the industrial sector of valves and valve automation, we are looking for a Product Manager to support the expansion of the branch in the U.S. market.
|· Location – Charlotte NC||· Reports to GM|
|· Industrial Automation Industry||· International Work Environment|
The client’s constant investment in R&D and employees allowed a company growth that spans over 100 years and 7 countries. Passion, quality, excellence and human values are the core elements of the company. Our client is a leader in the production of brass, carbon and stainless-steel ball valves, pneumatic and electric actuators, and offers a wide list of products meant to satisfy every customers’ expectations for the most demanding services. The company excels in customizing and assembling just-in-time turn-key automated valve packages, using high quality products manufactured in its own factories.
The position, is very crucial to support a 5-year expansion plan of the U.S. branch. You will benefit terrific support within the company and at the same time you will be able to work under minimal supervision. You are an Out-Of-The-Box thinker who is able to identify areas of sales improvement for the company’s clients. You will be responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including, but not limited to: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with Sales, Customer Service, and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
You enjoy speaking occasionally in public during lunch-and-learns, performing technical presentations in order to support the Regional Sales Managers. You will be able to lead meetings with distributors, representatives, customers, and always keep their attention. You also have exceptional analytical skills that allow you to easily determine hidden potential demand for the company’s products from new and existing customers.
- College degree in Business Administration/Engineering or similar field.
- Ideally at least two years of experience in a similar role.
- Ability to define problems and opportunities, to collect and interpret data, and draw solid logical conclusions.
- Ability to see the big picture of the sales process/customer’s support.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills and demonstrated successful ability to build positive partnerships, while working collaboratively with cross-functional business teams.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Ability to work in the US without visa sponsorship.
Salary Range: $65k-$75K
For more information contact Gianluca Caragiuli.
View this job on LinkedIn.