- Work as part of our competent, motivated team at a state-of-the-art manufacturing plant*
- 4 weeks PTO
- Privately owned multinational company, founded in Germany in 1948
- High demand from customers & strong long-term growth projections
At SELIT, we produce innovative Polystyrene foam underlays and are a trusted partner to some of the biggest manufacturers of laminate, wood, and vinyl flooring in the United States and Europe.
As our PROCESS & AUTOMATION ENGINEER, you…
- Maintain, develop, and improve the foam extrusion manufacturing process
- Design and execute electrical wiring and perform PLC programming
- Assist teams hands-on with process adjustments and repair machinery components
- Establish technical & digital monitoring for foam extrusion machinery
- Develop process reactions and improvements based on data
- Design machinery parts and tools with CAD applications
- Compile new production line budgets
- Take responsibility for own efficiency and safety improvement projects from project planning to realization
- Drive production trials and tests for new product developments
*We built this manufacturing site in 2019 and are more than doubling our production output capacity by Q2 2022.
This lets us know you’re up for the task
- Strong knowledge of machines and technical processes in a manufacturing setting
- Academic background in Process Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Chemical Engineer or equivalent, relevant work experience
- Skilled in CAD software, technical writing, and MS Office Suite
- Plastics manufacturing experience is preferred
- You’re willing and able to be on call 1 week per month and respond to emergency calls for hands-on troubleshooting in our 24/7 operation
Who is YER?
YER USA is Franke’s exclusive recruitment partner for this search.
Executive Search Consultant Antoinette will support you throughout the hiring process.