- Do you want to work for a growing company with almost 700 employees in the US?
- Would you like to become part of an incredible dynamic & collaborative team?
- Are you looking for a role with room for advancement?
- Do you want to belong to a company where you are heard and appreciated?
About the Position
As a Plant Controller you’ll be responsible for the Plant performance analysis and its variation from the budget considering the economic impacts. You will be managing the budgeting process for the Danville Site, identifying and implementing opportunities to improve plant performance. Your strong analytical skills will be crucial to success in this position. The ideal candidate will bring his/her team player, solid organizational and problem-solving skills.
Main Tasks &
- Owner of the plant Dashboard feeding the report with monthly, weekly, and daily information of the plant relative to Production, Consumptions, Labor Costs, Departmental Costs, CAPEX, COP and other specific analysis.
- Co-Leader of the Plant -Operations Meetings scheduled twice a month to review the main KPIs and the variations vs Budget and N-1. Co-Leading the VFUS Controlling Manager.
- Participate in Weekly Managers Meeting and Other Operational meetings.
- Responsible of the New Item Requests for Skinless & Fibrous Extrusion.
- Participate on annual physical count and follow up on regular inventory takes.
- Leader of the Budgeting process in Danville ensuring that every department and every activity get budgeted on time and having a clear understanding of all the assumptions taken.
- Co-Leader of the Materials Closing activities, ensuring that the physical counts are correct and that the adjustments are posted in SAP on time. Co-Leading the Purchasing/Supply Chain Department.
- Support internal/external audit requirements, as well as monthly internal control tasks (ICFRs).
- Responsible of the Plant COP Calculation and reporting. The plant COP needs to be in line with the Dashboard and all the information must tie between both documents. The explanations to the COP need to be detailed by line for both positive and negative impacts.
- Submit all the reports and explanations requested by Corporate related to the Plant on time.
- On Quarterly Closing, prepare a word document with a deep explanation of the variation’s vs Budget and N-1 of the COP to submit to Corporate.
- Capital Projects control, ensuring that project requests are processed according to Budget, create, and maintain asset account numbers, prepare investment appendix for BPC submission and posting monthly Depreciation and asset disposals.
- Ensure completion of all Internal Control tasks (ICFR) including execution and supervision and respond to any other internal or external audit requests.
Your Work Experience & Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or finance.
- Minimum 1-3 years in financial positions, cost controlling is a plus.
- Ideally experience in the manufacturing industry.
- Knowledgeable in SAP is a big plus.
- Advance Excel Skills.
What We Offer is More than Just a Job….
- An excellent team-focused work environment with visibility for your efforts along with professional growth opportunities.
- An opportunity to be a part of a truly innovative and a fast-growing international company.
- Competitive compensation package and benefits.