Our international client, L&S Lighting Intelligence, designs and manufactures technical lighting systems for home decor and interior design within residential, retail, marine, museum, and industrial environments. Founded in Italy in 1977, the company quickly became an industry leader abroad, thanks to the opening of three new commercial and production sites in Germany, China, and the United States. Today L&S operates in more than 70 countries, employing over 400 employees. For more information visit www.ls-light.com/en.
For the company’s US subsidiary, L&S Lighting Corp., we are looking for an Outside Sales Representative to increase sales in the Southeast & Central Region. In this role, you will establish contact with existing customers, identify new opportunities, and follow-up on potential leads. The Outside Sales Representative will also monitor industry trends to identify emerging markets and develop plans to utilize those markets to expand revenue.
• Generate sales reports each week and submit them to management
• Utilize all available resources to reach out to prospects and attempt to turn those prospects into customers
• Collaborate with the management team to improve marketing materials and expand the company’s marketing presence in the Southeast and Central
• Attend industry trade shows to accumulate new leads and make productive contact with existing clients
• Update client information in the company contact database – Salesforce
• Stay on top of industry trends to identify potential opportunities for company growth
Why work for L&S Lighting Corp.?
• Growing, stable company that is leading in its field
• A progressive, start-up-like work environment with an open-door culture
• Flexible work hours and work-from-home opportunities
• A dynamic and fun, international team
• Highly innovative and top-quality products
• Excellent benefits program
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
• 2+ years of outside sales experience
• Lighting industry or related industry experiences such as furniture or wholesale is beneficial
• Must be willing to travel up to 50 % of the time
• Customer-oriented and excellent sales skills
• Strong computer skills and understanding
• Self-motivated and comfortable working with little oversight
• Spanish language skills are a big plus