About this vacancy
On behalf of one of our international clients in the medical equipment industry, YER USA is currently searching an Operations Manager/Admin to support their newly established subsidiary in Alpharetta, GA.
The Operations Manager, under supervision of the Business Manager, is responsible for all customer-service related functions and the support of company events, sales and marketing activities, administrative tasks, internal and external communication, as well as clerical and miscellaneous duties.
Main tasks and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Speak with customers and take product orders
- Respond to customer needs/requests. Answer questions, troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Create sales quotes based on input from the sales force and customers. Ensure all necessary approvals are obtained.
- Administer demo rental agreements with customers
- Initiate shipments and track inventory of new products and demo products to customers and sales force. Assist with demo equipment returns.
- Assist in getting answers from RWMIC departments
- Send sales and marketing updates
- Facilitate return of new and revised ISA contracts
- Initiate IAM contracts and coordinate their return and execution
- Coordinate new IAM onboarding and educational activities
- Administer demo loaner programs with IAMS
- Answer calls and questions, troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Analyze sales data and prepare commission reports as requested
- Place orders / requisitions for office supplies and services
- Coordinate activities with the building’s owner and co-tenants
- Miscellaneous office activities as required
- Timely registration for conventions to ensure best booth placement
- Paperwork and equipment lists completed
- All services and materials are contracted for and all deadlines are met
- Any ancillary events are organized
- Marketing materials are submitted in time and available for the event.
- Book travel in a timely manner for employees and company sponsored attendees
- Coordinate activities and requirements with German HQ
- Submit paperwork, including CIF and equipment lists
- Contract for all services and materials, including cadavers, C-arms, etc.
- Handle registrations requests, confirmations, and communications with the attendees
- Book travel arrangements and communicate with course instructors
- Coordinate submission of invoices to attendees for course fees
- Arrange any dinners and catering
- Arrange for hotel room blocks and monitoring usage
- Provide information to all attendees regarding hotel, shuttles, airports, etc.
- Prepare training packets
- Assist with marketing material development including, social media posts, website news items, informational flyers, flash drives, training, and sales packets
- Facilitate marketing communication with doctors
- Create and administer a database of customer contacts.
- Send email blasts and mailings
With company headquarters in Germany and global presence, our client has just established a new subsidiary in form of a sales and distribution office in Alpharetta with 5 employees. Over the last 20 years, their clinical specialists have been working with physicians and hospitals throughout the world with the goal of developing innovative techniques and products for minimally invasive surgery and pain therapy.
- BA/BS is highly recommended or equivalent work/study experience.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a similar position necessary.
- Excellent MS Office Suite skill set, ERP knowledge helpful (SAP ideal).
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability and willingness to learn product line as needed to perform job.
- Excellent communication and coordinating skills.
- Experience working for an international matrix organization.