Our client is looking for an ambitious Business Development Manager. A result-oriented person with an entrepreneurial spirit who will strengthen our client’s footprint in North America (mainly US) and contribute to its growing success as a key world player.
Our European client is a global industrial champion operating in niche markets. Its dynamism is built on robust fundamentals, including a widely recognized manufacturing heritage, an incomparable global market footprint, long-term shareholders impetus and remarkable ability to seize growth opportunities. This particular branch offers two main products. The first is one of the leading European coated fabric, specializing in 100% polyester coated solutions for applications ranging from art reproduction to outdoor graphics. The other offers technical interior design textiles that boast to decorate spaces and create a unique atmosphere.
Main areas of responsibility
- Increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services.
- Managing and growing existing key accounts.
- Providing excellence in customer service.
- Managing existing distributors and work on establishing new meaningful partnerships.
- Assess industry and market trends as well as customer requirements to set strategies.
- Attend trade shows, conferences and industry related events in the region.
- Manage new product development for the US.
- Ensure the development and notoriety of the brand.
- Consistent reporting.
- Managing budget.
- Exceptional sales techniques with excellent organizational, inter-personal and sales-related skills.
- Extensive knowledge of the digital printing/ technical textiles/ architectural design industry and existing network in the US.
- Eager, energetic, independent and hands-on salesperson.
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in the digital printing, technical textile or architectural design industry
- Wholesale distribution systems
- Effective time management skills
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
- Sales CRM
- Proven track record of sales in the industry
- Proven track record of brand building with management capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Must speak Spanish, French a plus
- Ability to travel 50% of the time