On behalf of our international client, a global organization which specializes in rotary tables, we
are currently searching for an experienced and highly motivated National Sales Manager.
As a National Sales Manager, you will be responsible for all sales activities for our client’s
rotary table business segment in the North American market. Your technical foundation and
experience as a technical account manager and subsequent experience in leading sales teams
have enabled you to establish a proven track record of securing projects by closing deals. You
have the unique ability to identify new sales channels, establish rapport with key decision
makers, and ultimately win the business of the prospect for your employer.
Your extensive experience of building and managing sales teams results in driving growth
through complex sales cycles, including multiple stakeholders, will be invaluable in the
successful long-term expansion of our client’s market share of rotary tables in the automation,
automotive industry and metal-cutting.
- Manage existing customer base
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies to develop new markets and new customer base
- Develop and lead a high performance regional sales team
- Pursue leads and manage all aspects of the sales process, quoting, follow up, negotiating and closing for both new and existing customers.
- Manage a network of Independent Sales Representatives
- Report to President, sales, growth activity, trends and projections, won and lost opportunities and performance of the Sales Team
- Identify and develop an effective marketing strategy to grow business and push the FIBRO brand
- Actively participate in organizing, arranging, and working in our company booth at various trade shows.
- Travel as needed, minimum 70 % initially, in order to accomplish sales and growth goals.
- International travel as needed.
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
Our client is a global organization which specializes in rotary tables and standard parts for the
following industries: automation, machining systems, automotive, and tool & die construction to
name a few. With over 700 employees worldwide, the company ranks among the top worldwide
in its field. Their tenured US headquarter is located in the Greater Chicago area.
For an introductory company video please follow this link:
- Attractive base salary and bonus
- Solid benefits package (Health/Dental/Vision)
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Company car
- B.S. degree in technically relevant discipline
- M.S. degree in technically relevant discipline or MBA preferred
- 5+ years of technical sales experience in relevant industry