Location: Remote (USA) Preferably: MidWest, Texas, Florida.
Our client is an Italian company that designs and manufactures designer lamps for a variety of sectors. Their products are found in hotels, commercial public places, office buildings, bars, restaurants, and private homes. The company has its operations centers in Italy and the United States and it is commercially present in approximately 90 countries all around the world. Our client’s mission is to combine the most contemporary lighting techniques with design and artisanal manufacturing, typical of the best made in Italy.
On behalf of our client, YER USA is looking for a National Sales Manager for North America & and Canada who will be promoting and selling the Company’s products while maintaining relationships with existing and prospective clientele.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for design and prior experience in the industry. He/she will be results-oriented, able to work well independently, and manage the distribution channel in a large territory.
The National Sales Manager will provide sales data and reporting. He/she will maintain professional and technical knowledge of the Company’s products and the industry and will implement sales strategies. Will attend vendor presentations, workshops, trade shows, and joint sales calls with vendors.
The ideal candidate’s knowledge, skills and attitude
- Prior industry knowledge and relevant sales experience in one of the following industries: lighting (highly preferred), tiles/flooring, furniture, bathroom faucets, kitchen, etc…
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Prior experience in planning and implementing sales strategies, ideally managing a distribution network.
- Strong written & and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational & and multitasking skills. Ability to work independently under minimal supervision.
- Initiative, results-focused, goal-oriented, energetic.
- Able and willing to travel within the assigned territory. At least 60% of the time.