On behalf of our client, an innovative manufacturer of technologically advanced tube and sheet metal fabricating solutions, we are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing & P.R. Manager.
Our client is a well-known European company that provides industry-leading manufacturing solutions for Tube Laser Cutting, Tube Bending, Flat Sheet Laser Cutting, and Bending. The US headquarters is in the Detroit Metro Area. The industry applications include Aerospace/Defense, Automotive, Furniture, HVAC, Structural/Architectural, Electronics, and Appliances, to mention a few. Moreover, our client is continually striving for growth and success, while maintaining a strong, positive workforce with a vision to deliver state-of-the-art technology by constantly investing in R&D, employee development, and enhanced production processes to achieve the highest customer satisfaction and innovative solutions.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to partner with Sales and with the Italian HQ to create unique marketing and PR programs and initiatives to positively impact our client’s growth.
- Coordinate Events and work closely with the Italian corporate marketing team on graphics and messaging for trade shows and events.
- Collaborate with Solutions Center Manager for Solution Center and Novi office interior design.
- Work with BLM GROUP management in the development of marketing strategy.
- Direct communication between departments for successful implementation of marketing strategy.
- Analyze Marketing data to identify the best resources/analytics to optimize the marketing budget.
- Assist in the creation of company and product presentations.
- Develop multimedia packages and develop, manage, and execute social media posts, channels, and social media strategies.
- Assist in the development of marketing programs and monitors roll-out of the campaign and provide analytical data to support results.
- Establish and execute a year-long advertisement budget and plan.
To be successful in this role you:
- Have at least 5 years of Marketing experience preferably promoting technical products or programs (manufacturing companies preferred).
- Enjoy Event Planning and attending Trade Shows (at least 15% traveling is expected in this role).
- Work well in a team environment, acting as a liaison with the Italian HQ and supporting the North American HQ.
- Understand how Google Analytics works and use on a regular basis.
- Have superior verbal and written communication skills.