Our client, TePe, an award-winning global leader in oral health products is seeking a creative and driven Marketing Manager to lead TePe’s brand awareness program in the U.S. The ideal candidate will get a thrill from being part of an innovative and fast-growing international company that develops superior-quality and functional oral health solutions in close collaboration with dental experts. Founded in 1965 in Malmö, Sweden, TePe employs 320 people in 8 countries. TePe’s comprehensive portfolio of interdental brushes, toothbrushes, picks and special brushes are used daily by consumers and dental professionals in 60 countries. All TePe’s products are developed and sustainably produced in Sweden. For more information and inspiration, watch this video and visit www.tepeusa.com
What You’ll Be Doing
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated and creative marketing professional to join a growing team that truly cares about bringing healthy smiles for everyone. You will be responsible for establishing TePe as the leading brand in oral hygiene in the US market. Tasks will include (but not be limited to): developing and managing annual marketing and promotional activity plan; developing marketing materials; creating and executing product and concept launches; and assisting in building and nurturing client relationships. You will report directly to the Vice President for the US, but will be collaborating closely with the marketing department at the company’s HQ in Sweden. This position is based at TePe’s American HQ in Anaheim, CA.
- Champion and drive TePe’s brand awareness program with the goal of becoming the leading brand in oral hygiene in the US market
- Develop, manage and execute TePe’s B2B and B2C marketing & communication strategy including annual promotional activity plan
- Manage annual marketing budget
- Develop and manage all TePe’s digital marketing activities on its social media channels, website and e-mail marketing etc.
- Plan, execute and participate in trade shows and promotional events
- Develop creative & compelling content and copy for all TePe’s marketing campaigns
- Manage all product and concept launches
- Collaborate closely with the company’s global marketing team.
- Keep informed on industry news and trends, products, services, competitors, relevant information about emerging innovations in oral health, and the latest TePe product-line developments.
- Complete special projects as assigned by management.
- Uphold Company’s Values, Mission and Vision
What We Expect from You
Your Work Experience & Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communication or related field (MBA preferred)
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in marketing & promotion, preferably within Health & Beauty
- Proven proficiency in digital marketing and e-commerce
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and good understanding of CRM system
- Graphic design experience and proficiency in Adobe, Photoshop, and other desk top publishing tools
- Ability to sometimes work unpredictable hours, including some evenings and weekends
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time, domestically and some internationally.
- Experience working for an international company is a plus
Your Skills, Traits & Style:
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills including copy writing skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong, long-term client and stakeholder relationships
- Meticulous project management skills with ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Good problem solving and decision-making abilities
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- High energy, drive and self-motivation
- Creative—not afraid of trying and learning new things
- Pragmatic—you get things done
- Hands-on, Can-do, Can-try approach
What We Offer
- An excellent team-focused work environment with huge visibility for your efforts along with personal development
- An opportunity to be a part of a truly innovative and world-class leading global company
- A competitive salary and excellent benefits including PTO, health care insurance, 401 K