On behalf of our client, a leader in the Industrial Automation industry with extremely innovative system solutions, we are currently looking for a Marketing Manager position.
Our client is a proud U.S. manufacturer with over one hundred employees that has seen steady growth and is executing expansion plans. The company’s growth resulted in developing internationally with 13 branch offices worldwide. Our client’s innovative solutions systems in the Industrial Automation industry has led them to become a successful global business.
This position is a unique opportunity for a candidate who wants to plan, develop, and manage the inbound and outbound marketing initiatives as well as supporting sales under the direction of the CEO. The successful candidate has exceptional multitasking and time management skills which allow them to plan, develop, execute, and evaluate marketing campaigns. This role is responsible for the planning, scheduling, and preparation of an average of 10 trade shows a year in accordance with company goals, as well as scheduling sales staff for booths attendance. The ideal candidate has had experience in a small-to-medium-sized company and is able to work and take decisions under minimum supervision.
Other relevant tasks for the position are:
- Evaluate strategy and programs to effectively brand and communicate company abilities and technology to multiple vertical market industries to increase market share and maintain company value proposition.
- Organize trade show activities including advertising and communication, inviting prospects to the booth and handling press conferences at the show while also facilitating the logistics of booth item arrival, set up, tear down, and freight back.
- Prepare department budgets, market trend charts, and reports.
- Create and supervise the creation of sales support tools including but not limited to: literature, brochures, new web pages, video, photography, and presentation.
- Edit and/or write press releases, articles, case histories, testimonials, and other copy.
- Manage marketing department staff on creative customer outreach projects, newsletter, and sales support collateral.
- Develop and maintain ad schedule, plans ad messages based on markets focus, strategy, and direction of company CEO.
- Manage company website updates, distributor website updates, and search engine optimization.
- Conduct market research for trends and future projections as well as competitive messaging and positioning.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or related field is a requirement. An advanced degree is a plus.
- Three (3) to five (five) years of supervisory experience.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and related programs.
- Extensive experience in tradeshow management.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to operate in a highly technical and fast-paced environment.
- Experience in budget planning and maintenance.
- Exceptional communication skills.