- Permanent & fulltime position
- Remote (East Coast USA)
- Digital and email marketing
- Publisher of financial newsletters
The potential candidate, located anywhere on the East Coast of the United States, has a financial publishing background and knows how to build a paid subscriber file by means of digital and email marketing. He or she will execute the marketing strategy for our clients’ free and paid publications and manage the look, feel, and content of these weekly publications.
Our client, Proffe Invest Inc. is a digital financial publishing incorporation established in Germany with a US headquarters in New Hampshire. With more than 10 financial newsletters in multiple languages, they are one of the market leaders in the German-speaking area and have a stronghold in Europe. Now, they want to grow the brand and promote new publications in the US.
Since 2010, Proffe Invest Inc. has started to develop English language publications in the US and is now ready to take the brand to the next level in order to reach more people. The company is looking for an individual that knows how to develop campaigns and marketing efforts that lead to new subscribers and can strategize for the development of new publications.
Marketing Director Responsibilities:
- The planning, coordination, and directing of all marketing channels and new developments thereof.
- Building qualified mailing lists of potential subscribers and converting free subscribers into paid subscribers.
- Building out and maintaining databases while utilizing tools that will enable you to nurture subscribers to the next level of free and paid publications.
- Source new subscribers to fill the funnels for publications.
- Execution of the marketing strategy for free and paid publications.
- Product management: manage the look, feel, and content of weekly publications.
Marketing Director Qualifications:
- At least 6 years of experience in the US financial newsletter arena.
- 3+ years of experience in building out subscriber files, preferably in the financial market.
- Experience in developing and managing marketing campaigns.
- Development of content management with analog and digital result measurement tools.
- The understanding and implementation of tracking, tracing and measuring tools of marketing efforts.
- Experience in email marketing, lead generation/nurturing, and utilizing a CRM tool.
- Well-connected in the industry and knowledgeable, especially connections with copywriters.
- Capable and motivated to work independently, take initiative, and keep management informed.
- Analytical and strategic thinking that can be converted to profitable actions.
Marketing Director Compensation:
- Base salary with an incentive structure that is based on results.
- Potential to earn 100K plus.
- 14 paid vacation days.
- Build your own 401K retirement fund with the information that you have access to.
- Medical insurance with employee contribution.
- Reimbursement for phone, internet, and other business-related expenses.
- Ability to travel for business on occasion, domestic and international.