• Collaborative & dynamic leadership
• Full P&L responsibility
• Regional Strategy
• CapEx industrial expertise
• Based in Philipsburg, PA
(State College, PA area)
• Production Operations
Our client, REICHDRILL, is seeking a proven leader with management skills and CapEx experience in a heavy industrial environment to head up the company’s operations and development in the US. This is an outstanding opportunity to head up the US region at the top executive level.
With REICHDRILL’s 80 years of industrial expertise and innovative design, you will be able to apply your continuous improvement vision of complex operations while driving your team to steer the company in the most profitable and sustainable direction.
With a direct reporting line to the group General Manager (based in France), you will be given the opportunity to be part of a global executive team while sharing your experience to help build the right strategy for your region. As Managing Director, it is critical that you have excellent communication skills in order to propel the vision of the group at the local level and to create a culture of innovation, high-performance, and collaboration within the team at REICHDRILL (50 people).
Your high energy level, professionalism, and eagerness will flourish with EUROFOR Group which cultivates a healthy breathing ground for their successful executives.
Our client, REICHDRILL, is part of EUROFOR GROUP, a global company headquartered in France with 280 employees worldwide. For the past 40 years, EUROFOR GROUP has grown to become a leader in manufacturing, distribution and service of a full range of drilling equipment serving, among other sectors, water well, oil and gas exploration, quarrying, construction and mining industries.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MBA desirable.
• 10-15 years of experience in industrial operations, including significant tenure at the senior management level
• Good leadership skills, ability to manage and develop others
• Well-developed strategic skills/mindset
• Strong understanding of corporate finance and measurement of performance
• Must understand the work process for CAPEX Project estimating and planning
• Aptitude towards decision-making and problem-solving
• Strong experience of budgeting and strategic planning
• Open-minded with experience working in a multi-cultural organization
• Good understanding of business functions such as HR, Legal, Marketing, etc.