In this general management position, you will be leading the US profit-center organization for a global manufacturer of raw material and transformative industrial components for major markets.
Our client is seeking the hiring of their new Managing Director USA to lead their profit-center organization and mentor a multi-cultural and dedicated sales team while enforcing the group business strategy for driving an already successful company to the next level of growth and brand recognition. This is an outstanding opportunity for someone who thrives to analyze the present and shape up the future of the company in North America.
With our client’s impressive track record and successful growth, you will be able to apply your technical expertise in the raw material fabrication market, outstanding communication, and managerial skills to lead a medium-size company to the next level of growth.
In this Customer Centric role, you will be the point of contact with the company’s international stakeholders, local suppliers, key partners, and subcontractors, guaranteeing the quality of the supply chain leading to healthy sales growth through outstanding after-sales services.
With direct report to the Group Distribution Director based in Europe, you will be in charge of the company’s P&L, budget, forecasts, monthly/annual financial reporting to achieve sales goals & net profits aligned with the group market expansion strategy.
Our client is a global company headquartered in Europe with several production/distribution sites across four continents and five hundred employees worldwide (including six in the US).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and/or Business Administration. MBA is a plus.
- 5+ years of managerial experience with a proven track record leading small-to-medium sizes companies. Raw material experience (high volume/low margin) is highly desired.
- Experience in a distribution/profit center/supply chain environment or similar.
- Existing relationship w/Electrical, Power Supply, Industrial or similar industry is a plus.
- Full P&L and financial analytics expertise for a similar or larger size company.
- Customer satisfaction focused on dealing with w/major accounts, key partners, and suppliers.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills to hire, lead, and mentor a multi-cultural team.
- International collaborative mindset and business environment awareness (global network).
- Energetic, visionary, hands-on, results-oriented, trustworthy, and “Out-of-the-Box” thinker.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, honest & dedicated, problem solver with w/strong business acumen.
- Based in the Southeast or willing to relocate. Able to travel locally and internationally.
- Fluent in English. Additional languages would be a plus (Spanish, French, German).