In this general management position, you will be leading the US organization for a global leader in innovative packaging solution for cold chain logistics.
With our client’s impressive track record and successful growth, you will be able to apply your technical expertise, and previous human communication and managerial skills leading small-to-medium size companies to bring the company to the next level of growth. Your experience in a raw material transformation and production process will allow you to streamline procedures while guaranteeing the quality of the supply chain and after-sales services. In this role, you will interact with counterparts and key accounts across the globe (Europe, Asia, North & South America).
With direct report to the group CEO, dotted line to the Global Sales Director, you will be in charge of the company’s P&L, the expansion of the sales team to guarantee sales goals & net profits defined with the group management. As Managing Director USA for a small entity, it is crucial that you demonstrate a proven experience in team building and mentoring, your critical thinking mindset is key to implement solutions to answer your client’s packaging and logistics challenges.
Your high energy level, professionalism, and eagerness to excel will flourish with our clients which cultivates a healthy breathing ground for their successful executives.
Our client is a global company headquartered in Europe with several production sites across four continents and two hundred employees worldwide (including around twenty in the US). Since the 90’s, our client has grown to become a leader in the design and manufacture of high-performance temperature-controlled packaging systems for the transport of pharmaceutical products.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and/or Business Administration. MBA a plus.
• 5+ years of managerial experience with a proven track record leading small-to-medium sizes companies in similar industries (packaging, logistics, cold chain transportation)
• Experience in Facility Production and Supply Chain of Raw material, Packaging or similar
• Existing relationship within Pharma, Biotech, CRO, or related industry would be a plus
• Full P&L experience and financial analytics for a similar or larger size company
• Strong interpersonal communication skills to hire, lead and mentor a multi-cultural team
• International collaborative mindset and business environment awareness (global network)
• Energetic, visionary, hands-on, goal-oriented, trustworthy, and a positive thinker
• Based on the East coast (relocation package), willing to travel locally and internationally