On behalf of our client, Vecoplan LLC, we are currently seeking a Manager for their Aftermarket Sales & Service department in Archdale, NC. This is an excellent career opportunity for a talented professional with solid experience in managing aftermarket sales (parts & service) operations, ideally in a capital equipment manufacturing environment.
Vecoplan is an industrial pioneer in the development of shredding and recycling technologies for the plastics, wood, paper, and waste industries. The company holds several patents in this industry and was founded over 40 years ago in Germany. In 2000 the company opened its US office in Archdale, NC, and has grown consistently over the years.
Company website: https://www.vecoplanllc.com/
In this position, you will report to the VP of Operations and lead a motivated team of customer service, inside sales, parts management professionals, as well as service technicians. You will be responsible for developing and implementing departmental KPIs with the goal to help achieve sustained growth of the company’s aftermarket sales volume (parts and service contracts). This is comparable to an inside-sales organization, primarily phone sales but also including some customer F2F interaction.
MAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide leadership to the Parts & Service team on a daily basis.
- Define target market and competitor landscape.
- Achieve the highest level of customer service in terms of responsiveness and follow-through.
- Develop team sales strategy and objectives to achieve sustained aftermarket sales growth for new and existing accounts. Communicate and implement performance objectives at an individual level, aligned with departmental goals.
- Develop and implement KPIs to monitor customer service and sales performance against departmental goals.
- Provide customer forecast data.
- Engage with internal stakeholders (Operations, Purchasing, Sales, Engineering, Marketing, finance) to achieve sales growth objectives.
- Competitive compensation package including excellent benefits.
- Great career growth opportunity with a growing international company.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, or Related Field preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in managing parts and service operations including people management.
- Must have strong analytical skills to identify performance gaps and a strategic mindset to initiate, develop, and implement solutions.
- Proficient computer skills (MS office suite; SAP).
- Self-starter, the ability to work independently, and excellent organizational skills.
- Team player with excellent communication skills. Works well with all levels in the organization.
- Good leadership skills: Ability to manage, motivate, and coach subordinates. Address performance issues as they arise.