For the past 75 years, our client has been providing leading-edge solutions to the global construction sector, developing a proud heritage and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. Its global headquarters is in Schaan, Liechtenstein and North American HQ in Plano, TX. With some 24,000 employees in more than 120 countries, our client offers an exceptional corporate culture and an environment where opportunities to advance and grow are readily available.
For our client’s US consumables design & supply division, we are searching for a Team Lead Installation Systems for their Irving, TX location. This is a great opportunity for strategic (Director level) professionals with a strong skill set in bringing technical, innovative solutions to market.
- As part of the management team, provide leadership of the regional development organization located in Irving, TX.
- Lead, coach and develop a multi-disciplinary team of new product development project leaders, product managers, mechanical developers, supply managers, and quality managers. (approx. 10 direct reports)
- Define and implement a new total system solution development roadmap for the North American market, including but not limited to new product introductions.
- Implement new product development for pipe and cable tray support systems.
- Work with global BU and North American stakeholders to identify and commercialize new development project opportunities.
- Ensure ROI together with global BU, North American stakeholders, and partners.
- Master of Science degree (e.g. Mechanical, Electric, Civil Engineering etc.), MBA is strongly desired.
- Leadership experience (3+ years), ideally with diverse teams in a matrix organization.
- Minimum of 5 years combined sales, marketing, supply and product development experience in products for the construction industry, with a track record of increased responsibility.
- Proven track record of managing complex projects and situations. (demonstrated conceptual skills)
- Strong ability in developing people to create a high performing global team and enable International career.
- High strategic competence and excellent communication skills.
- Open personality, hands-on mentality, self-driven, team player.
- Proven contributor, mobile to develop your career to the next level of the organization.
- Open for International business travel.
- Primarily normal office conditions with occasional job site visits required. When visiting job sites, must wear a hard hat, steel-toed boots, and other safety equipment as required. Approximately 20-30% travel required, both domestically and Internationally.