On behalf of our client, Omni Active Health Technologies, we are currently seeking an Inside Sales Manager. This is an excellent career opportunity for a motivated high achiever with sales experience, preferably within the nutraceutical ingredients industry. The position is based out of the company’s office in Morristown, NJ.
Omni Active Health Technologies is a global leader in the nutraceutical ingredients industry. The company delivers innovative and quality ingredient solutions to the dietary supplement and functional food industries. The company has a global presence with locations in Asia, Europe, and the U.S.
Company’s website: http://omniactives.com/
As the Inside Sales/Customer Service Manager, you will fulfill a strategically important position, responsible for the liaison between various customers and internal marketing, sales, and supply chain management operations. While you will be responsible for direct sales from upcoming and certain existing customers, you will also be the primary driver to analyze customer data and make recommendations to sales, marketing and execute customer service initiatives to achieve the desired customer satisfaction. In this role, you will also be expected to address orders, follow-up on various queries, complaints, errors, and others.
This position will require advanced analytical skills and technical knowledge of the nutritional industry, as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills as you will be working with cross-functional teams located in various regions.
- Sell products and services to identified upcoming and existing customers of a certain profile.
- Investigate customer’s problems and find solutions. Resolve complaint and order issues.
- Support the sales teams in the resolution of various customer complaints and queries.
- Ask customers to provide regular feedback and customer service experience to achieve desired customer service satisfaction.
- Keep abreast of new company products and services.
- Analyze data and statistics related to customer service, identify and display the trends to create a comprehensive plan to address areas of improvement.
- Compile and print reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Work with management on customer service initiatives.
- Utilize social media to respond to customer complaints and praise.
- Competitive compensation package including excellent benefits
- In this position, you will report directly to the VP of Business Development North-America.
- Great career opportunity with a growing international company.
The ideal candidate will be from the dietary supplemental sectors or from industries B2B in space dealing in various health benefits categories with strong technical sales and customer service experience with the following qualifications:
- Minimum bachelor’s degree, preferably in a science field.
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience, preferably in nutritional/food ingredients industry, including customer service.
- A clear understanding of inside sales in a B2B environment.
- Knowledge of CRM software is a must.
- A quick customer relationship builder. Creates a high customer service satisfaction level as to the customers’ expectations.
- Quick learner and able to adapt to a new working environment.
- Able to handle a global customer base.
- Excellent communication skills – a clear and persuasive verbal and written presenter.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of business processes.
- A result oriented self-starter with a very positive service focused attitude.
- Work well in a cross-functional team setting.
- Strong technical, analytical, and influencing skills.
- Strong MS office skills; e.g. Excel, PPT.
- Limited travel requirements, mainly to U.S. based trade shows.