Our client, Skooler, has developed the market leading Learning Management System (LMS) designed for Office 365. Skooler is now seeking to hire several entrepreneurial, energetic and self-motivated Ed Tech Key Account Managers to grow its clientele of school districts (K-12) across the United States. These roles will be based in the Northwest, Midwest, Southwest, Southeast and Northeast regions.
As an EdTech market leader, Skooler’s mission is to simplify every day school life for students, teachers, administrators, and parents to drive school-wide collaboration and optimize educational outcomes. With Microsoft as its key strategic IT partner, Skooler’s system is tightly integrated with the full Microsoft Office 365 suite.
Skooler’s Learning Management Systems:
• Modernize the teaching and learning environment, digitize tasks and drive school-wide collaboration.
• Engage staff, teachers, students and parents with tools that drive optimal educational outcomes.
• Empower innovative and easy-to-use technology which keeps teaching and learning at its center.
The company is rapidly growing, serving several hundred school districts in Scandinavia, Europe and the United States. Skooler, which was founded in 2014, is headquartered in Norway and has offices in London and Seattle.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an entrepreneurial and driven sales professional with a passion for making a positive change in the lives of learners and teachers to join a dynamic and innovative international technology company. The ‘hunter-minded’ candidates we are a seeking will have successful track records in EdTech sales or similar (i.e. LMS, SIS, or e-learning) and understand the complexity of selling to school districts. We expect you to comfortably and effectively communicate with district leaders, school leaders, teachers, and administrators.
As a Key Account Manager, you will play a central role in strengthening and growing Skooler’s market position and footprint. You will be responsible for building and managing your sales pipeline of public and private schools (K-12) and driving sales in your district. The ideal candidates will have a competitive spirit and get a thrill from playing a pivotal role in the growth and success of Skooler’s products.
- Establish focused solution sales strategy in your region,
- Identify and qualify prospects to generate new business in your region.
- Achieve or exceed assigned sales quota
- Effectively communicate key product features and benefits to prospective clients virtually, through phone calls, emails, product demos and presentations.
- Thoughtfully plan out-bound campaigns with your supervisor to generate new prospects
- Prepare and participate in local and nationwide promotional events together with partners.
You will work together with your supervisor to create business plans that match the company’s objectives to meet quarterly and annual sales targets. Via the company’s CRM system, you will keep track of all customer records. You need to be willing and able to travel up to 50% of the time. These roles will report directly to the Vice President of Sales N.A.
Required and Preferred Qualifications
- BA or BS Degree
- Minimum 5 years documented successful outside sales experience in EdTech (or related field i.e. LMS, SIS, or e-learning)
- Passion for bringing technology into the classroom
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, and ambitious with a desire to learn, grow, develop and excel.
- Proficiency in solution selling and building pipelines to drive results.
- Understanding of the United States educational system and its procurement processes is a plus.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple tasks in fast-paced environments while meeting deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) in the English language is a must.
- Familiar with CRM systems and cloud based technologies.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 products.
- Outstanding relationship building- and customer service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work and communicate in a team oriented sales environment that allows for collaboration to maximize results.
Compensation & Benefits
- Skooler offers an innovative, entrepreneurial and rewarding team environment where you will have the opportunity to advance your career and be part of a cutting edge international technology company.
- Generous base salary and performance based commission system
- Excellent Health Care Benefits
- Generous Vacation
- 401K Plan
- Continuous training and education opportunities