As a business that has revolutionized industrial safety for over 33 years, we have a global network of OEM and end user clients. Our US-based customer relationships have flourished, and we’re excited about our latest subsidiary in Tucker, GA (est. 2018) that enables us to expand our North American footprint.
Our proximity detection products are multiple-award-winning material handling safety solutions that keep people, machinery, and products sound and in compliance with safety regulations.
We are seeking a Key Account Manager with strong technical competence who speaks the language of Safety Engineers, IT professionals, and the C-Suite. Our products present a strong ROI which should pair well with your value-driven selling and closing skills.
- We will expect you to take charge of developing existing projects leading to new OEM and end-user business as well as further growth of our existing customers.
- You will travel 50-70% to visit prospects and clients mostly within the US and to attend trade fairs to generate new leads.
- You will develop long-term account strategies, formulating 1-3 year plans and provide accurate sales forecasts.
- Attractive compensation plan
- Working from home is possible
- Being part of a successful, stable European company with tremendous growth potential in the US market
- The ability to work hard in a fun-loving environment that encourages a healthy work-life balance
- Bi-annual trips to Europe for team meetings and events
We are looking for
- Technical experience of products that combine hardware, software, sensors, and wireless technology
- Multiple years of gaining and maintaining enterprise clients
- A strong network of contacts in the material handling industry, preferably forklift OEM’s as well as end-users
Who is YER?
YER is Elokon’s dedicated international recruitment partner. Antoinette will support you throughout the hiring process.