Wow USA is looking to hire a Key Account Manager. If you have a background in the industry and are a talented sales individual with a passion for designing high-end ceramic/ tile products, this position is for you!
Our client, WOW USA, is a Spanish manufacturer and designer of high-end ceramic products and project development. The company, operating for 20 years, has an enthusiastic young team of professionals in constant evolution and is proud of their creations.
The Key Account Manager will report to the Sales Manager in the USA and will be responsible for the largest account with the possibility to grow adding new accounts and /or territories.
The ideal candidate is passionate, energetic, a go-getter, and a polished individual with a creative spirit and a great sense of aesthetics. Has a sales or account management background in the industry and knowledge of ceramic/ tile and the A&D community. He/she enjoys a new challenge, is goal-oriented, and has a consultative sales approach.
The role & the main responsibilities:
- Projecting the WOW’s business model into customers’ sales reps.
- Discussing Marketing and product needs with customers.
- Delivering ongoing PKs to customers’ showroom reps, A&D reps, and regional reps.
- Traveling with Regional managers to help them sell WOW to the Dealer network.
- Organizing and/or attending customers’ events, customer’s product presentations.
- Ensure the WOW display system and product are properly showcased in the customers’ showrooms and dealers’ showrooms.
- Presenting new collections.
- Setting up Annual sales goals with the Sales Manager Reviewing sales versus sales goals.
- Coordinating sale action plans between WOW USA and Customer.
- Maintaining continuous communication with WOW’s Customer Service team to help them improve their daily relationship with the account.
- Negotiating expansion plans with customers (new locations, dealer network, A&D market.
- Supporting WOW’s company culture and business plan.
- Dispatching with Sales Manager.
- Coordinating marketing campaigns and product launches with Customer’s Mk department and WOW’s Marketing department.
- Attending National and International shows. Cersaie Show in Italy and Coverings Show in the US.
Experience, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Excellent product and Marketing knowledge.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in the ceramic / tile industry or similar.
- Proven prior sales experience with ceramic/ tile /stone AND /OR high-design products, or pertaining high-end manufactured products
- Strong understanding of the market.
- College Degree preferred or equivalent experience in the industry.
- Superior verbal and written English communication skills.
- Driven, outgoing, positive, and confident.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- High professionalism and work ethic.
- Ability to analyze sales reporting data and take appropriate action
- Effectively utilize CRM