Our client Scanmarket is a leading provider of eSourcing software and services in Europe and the United States with over 300 global customers across 85+ countries (predominantly blue-chip companies including Nissan, Molson Coors, Paramount Pictures, US Bank). Headquartered in Denmark, and with offices in Germany, United Kingdom, Belgium, The Netherlands and The United States. More information on Scanmarket can be found online: www.scanmarket.com
The Scanmarket Culture
Scanmarket is a highly proficient family-run business, committed to ensuring employees great opportunities and at the same time a healthy work-life balance. The culture is welcoming, friendly, focused and the result-oriented team characterized by a fun and informal atmosphere. Genuine open-door policy, flat structure and daily interaction with company C-suite executives.
On behalf of ScanMarket, we are searching for a Junior Business Developer. The job is based at the US HQ in Atlanta. We are looking for a successful, creative, highly motivated, high energy, Business Development Representative to join the team in Alpharetta, GA. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a quickly expanding, highly ambitious global company. With this role comes a great opportunity to work with and help evolve the sourcing departments of global, multi-billion-dollar organizations. Most importantly, Scanmarket have an excellent product and therefore a very strong value proposition to share with prospects, which makes the job all the more enjoyable and the targets all the more achievable.
We are looking for a person right out of College or very early career. Your responsibilities as a Business Developer will be as follows:
- Master the identification of relevant prospects at target companies using tools like Google, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, LeadIQ, Salesloft, and other prospecting tools
- Become an expert at prospecting; organize and maximize efforts to book qualified discovery calls and demos
- Connect with target prospects using best practices in cold calling, email, and LinkedIn – and being persistent following up
- Skillfully build interest and create qualified opportunities with new prospects
- Be an expert on the Scanmarket solution and able to passionately explain how Scanmarket will help future clients save time, money, and improve productivity and risk management
- Coordinate demonstrations on eSourcing Consultants’ calendars and log activities in Salesforce.
To be successful you need to be hard working, dedicated, creative and be able to create results over the phone – In return you will get a chance to kick off your career in SW-sales, get a competitive compensation package with both salary, commission, benefits including 401K and enjoy 3 weeks of vacation. Long term you will have a chance to grow with the company.
We are looking for below characteristics/skills:
- Lead generation experience and success within technology and/or software
- Eager and excited to learn quickly
- Creative approach bringing new ideas to the table and consistently looking for ways to improve processes, tactics and strategies
- Enthusiastic, high energy, and passionate
- Ability to speak with CEOs, VPs, Directors, and ask challenging questions
- Willingness to do cold-calling – make call after call
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- Excellent communicator – Be persuasive and charismatic
This is truly a great chance to work in a market leading, and very international company – A great opportunity for a talented person who wants to start his/her career in sw-sales.