Our client combines two powerful software to execute and drive the performance of client’s merchandising strategy. Expert in retail thinking and cutting-edge technologies, our client helps brands drive towards retail excellence. Join a young, united, and cosmopolitan team! Engineers, Project Managers, Sales Representatives, 3D Graphic Designers, Merchandising and Retail Experts… These “Retail Thinkers” are spread over 7 countries and five offices in Paris, New York, Los Angeles, Singapore and Netherlands. More than 500 brands trust this company such as L’Oréal, Vans, Estée Lauder, Richemont, Coty, LVMH, VF Corporation, Hermès, Shiseido… Our values: Focus, Agile, Different!
The sales representative will be a key player in the development of the company working on generating leads and creating long lasting business relationship in an energic and fast pace environment. The right candidate will be driven, resourceful, autonomous and persistent.
- Review and expand current clients & prospects database to identify new business opportunities (including cold calling).
- Generate leads to transform opportunities into sales: meet or exceed semester sales goals and follow up the sales.
- Discover prospects’ needs and use your sharp communication skills to build and present sales proposals.
- Manage own portfolio of prospects, book, attend and lead meetings with them.
- Work closely with the UD Director and the Head of Sales to discover new opportunities for growth.
- Attend networking events and tradeshows to build a strong network within the retail industry.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
- Professional experience in B2B sales is a plus (1-2 years).
- Retail Brand Experience would be a plus.
- Enjoy working in a start-up environment with a great team.
- A desire to talk about the company’s offer via multiple channels (phone, email, LinkedIn).
- Be curious & open-minded, motivated, responsible, independent, flexible and have a can-do attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and a good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Curiosity: Staying up to date on the competition as well as industry trends in US retail and technologies.
- Organization: This position requires solid organizational skills & strong attention to detail.