A great opportunity for a multilingual professional with advanced computer and tech skills to optimize the customer experience.
YER is one of Europe’s most successful recruitment agencies with its head office in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. We specialize in the permanent placement of candidates from the US labor market with American subsidiaries of European companies.
Now that we’ve overcome the temporary effects of COVID-19, we are expanding our Atlanta-based Support Team to assist and guide clients and recruitment consultants facing the massively increased demand for our services.
YER USA employees have a strong international background enabling them to build a bridge between the different cultures of our European clients and the American labor market.
Read more about us at: www.yer-usa.com
What you’ll be doing:
In this role, you will support our Sales Consultants and clients in the full recruitment cycle. This requires excellent customer service skills as you will be coordinating, scheduling, confirming, and logistically planning with clients for meetings and candidate interviews. Strong attention to detail and a substantial amount of time will be dedicated to calendar management.
You will also provide assistance to the Office Manager in administrative tasks and CRM management, including assisting in the upkeep and organization of data into our CRM system. Developing and carrying out an efficient digital and physical documentation and filing system is a must!
What we expect from you
Your work experience, education & skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 2 years of (preferably international) business-to-business service experience in an administrative role;
- Well-spoken with excellent writing skills;
- Advanced computer skills
- Highly professional with an attention to detail, discretion, and confidentiality;
- Exemplary multi-tasking, planning, and time management skills;
- A “CAN DO” attitude with a positive outlook;
- Proficient in data management and video conferencing tools.
- Tech skills and intuitive knowledge to operate modern devices effectively.
- Out-of-the-box thinker who truly enjoys solving problems
What we offer is more than just a job…
YER offers fun and entrepreneurial environment where its employees can continue to learn, grow, and perfect their craft. We are proud to offer a healthy work and life balance!
- 18 Vacation Days, from the 2nd year – 20 days!
- 7 paid holidays
- Full Health, Dental and Vision & Life Benefits
- Competitive salary and 401K