- A self-starter driven by always delivering top-notch customer service and value?
- Excited about being part of a fun, people-focused and fast-paced international company that will invest in your success and professional development?
- Hungry to always find a better way of doing things?
Our client, DAFA, is seeking a highly motivated and forward-thinking Inside Sales Specialist to join its Chicago-based North American team. In this role, you’ll be an instrumental part of DAFA’s sales team, contributing to the company’s continued growth and success. You need to enjoy wearing many different hats—from project management, supporting existing accounts to help bringing in new customers. DAFA develops, manufactures, and sells world class specialized products and total solutions that seal, absorb, and protect, serving a broad range of industries including construction, wind energy, healthy and medical, electronics, and packaging to name a few. DAFA is a partner to some of the world’s largest companies–a responsibility they take very seriously. The company was founded in Aarhus, Denmark in 1939. Today the DAFA Group has more than 350 employees across three continents and eight countries, with production in Denmark, Italy, Poland, and China. For more info take a look at this video and visit DAFA-Industry.com
What You’ll Be Doing
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and ambitious Inside Sales Specialist to be part of DAFA’s continued North American expansion. The ideal candidate will bring his/her Can-Do approach along with passion for technical sales, project management and customer service. This role reports directly to Managing Director for DAFA North America. You will be working from DAFA’s Chicago, IL, office.
- Help grow DAFA’s sales of products and solutions to existing and new customers
- Become an expert on DAFA’s product portfolio by effectively communicate and market products and benefits to prospective customers virtually, through phone calls, emails, product demos & presentations
- Respond to RFPs and RFQs
- Assess market data and identify business opportunities, new product offerings, and pinpoint problem areas
- Meet or exceed annual sales targets based on key performance metrics
- Track and record all customer and prospect interactions via the company’s CRM system including supporting sales team with forecasting reports as well as monthly activity reports
- Keep informed on industry news and trends, products, services, competitors, relevant information about legacy, existing, and emerging technologies, and the latest product-line developments
- Participate in sales training programs to sharpen Sales & BD skills and implement learned new concepts
What We Expect from You
Your Work Experience & Education:
- 2-3 years of proven technical inside sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field
- Proficiency in MS Office 365 suite and various business software (e.g., ERP, CRM)
- Experience from working in a multi-cultural, international company is a plus
- Experience in understanding complex contracts is a plus
Your Skills, Traits & Style:
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Super organized and detail-oriented
- Affinity to problem solving and time-management.
- High energy and drive
- Creative—not afraid of trying and learning new things
- Hands-on, Can-do, Can-try approach
What we offer is more than just a job
- An excellent team-focused work environment with huge visibility for your efforts along with great personal and professional development opportunities
- An opportunity to be a part of a financially solid and innovative international manufacturing company
- Great colleagues and great company culture
- Excellent compensation package and benefits including PTO, health care insurance, 401 K