About this vacancy
Our client is looking for an Information Security Specialist who will be responsible for supporting and understanding the risks to the security of information or data, safeguarding information system assets by proactively identifying, mitigating and solving potential security concerns, as well as triaging actual security concerns. Reporting directly to the Chief Information Officer
Amicus.io is an early stage Fintech company with a difference – they are about making the world a better place! Amicus works with charities, public foundations, financial institutions, and donors to help make donations more efficient, and charity more transparent. If you always wanted to use your skills to make a difference and are excited about the possibilities of the $410B annual donations market, we are looking for you! Amicus.io is headquartered in Charlotte, NC and has offices in Tel-Aviv and Vancouver.
Now it is your turn to join! Become the new Information Security Specialist for Amicus.io
- Ability to obtain AWS Solutions Architect or Administration certification within 1 year.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Create and maintain minimum security baseline hardware asset configuration and implement before asset assignment.
- Uses intuition and experience to complement data.
- Must be thoroughly versed in security rules, regulations, and standards, including, but not limited to, PCI, NIST, PHI, Sarbanes-Oxley
- Performs follow up on security-related findings presented by internal auditors, system scans, vulnerability assessments, etc.
- Manage the Amicus’ gSuite and AWS footprint to ensure regulatory and corporate compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university and a minimum of 2 years related experience and/or training required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Remuneration & Benefits
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, they offer a highly dynamic and energetic work environment full of ambitious growth opportunities and continuous learning, with an excellent remuneration package!