On behalf of our client, we are looking for an HVAC Technical Advisor for a world leader in air conditioning, heating, air treatment and hydronic systems. The client’s success spans over 60 years in more than 45 countries.
|· Leader in air conditioners
|· Location – DFW Area
|· Reports to Technical Service Manager
|· Customer service, proactiveness, ambition
|· Travel up to 30%
|Eligible to work without visa sponsorship
Our client is a well-established Italian based company with a US branch in the DFW area and leader in designing, engineering, and manufacturing air conditioning, heating and air treatment products. Innovation in technology and materials while remaining environmentally oriented has been a strength since the beginning of the company. Our client’s continuous effort to combine products’ aesthetics and functionality lead the company to thrive and position as a leader in the industry.
The ideal candidate for this role is an experienced HVAC Technical Advisor who will support the Sr. Advisor work with HVAC contractors on installing, maintaining, and repairing HVAC systems. You’ll be working closely with repair and install technicians, dispatch workers, and other supervisors to ensure customer satisfaction while meeting departmental objectives. As a Technical Advisor, you will also communicate directly with customers, vendors, and suppliers to provide accurate updates on job or project status and requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise HVAC maintenance and service teams, ensuring high-quality onsite services.
- Schedule and provide technical support for HVAC technicians.
- Enforce accountability for exceeding revenue goals based on sales criteria.
- Review technicians’ work to maintain established quality standards.
- Organize weekly training and ongoing support for installation teams.
- Ensure compliance with appliance standards and Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Adhere to service standards, work instructions, and customer requirements.
- Demonstrate flexibility to work after hours on public holidays, and travel on short notice.
- Undertake additional responsibilities for departmental efficiency.
- Possession of a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent qualification.
- Completion of a vocational, training, or apprenticeship program in HVAC.
- Minimum of 3yrs of practical experience in HVAC and willingness to train in HVAC environment.
- Comprehensive knowledge of principles in air conditioning, refrigeration, and heating systems.
- Demonstrated reliability and self-motivation.
- Proficiency in interpreting schematics and work plans and operating in confined spaces.
- Capability to work beyond regular hours, weekends, and public holidays with short or no notice.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and Passport.