- Eager to work for sustainable mobility with innovative electric vehicle charging solutions?
- Goal-oriented and do you feel energized when making a true difference?
Our client, Kempower, is seeking an experienced, forward-thinking, and hands-on Human Resource Manager to support the company’s expansion into the US market where it will rapidly build a team and scale its operations to better serve current and future US-based customers. As Human Resource Manager, you will be responsible for all HR-related matters at Kempower’s brand new state-of-the-art production facility. You’ll be working cross-functionally while being the cultural champion for Kempower’s values of teamwork, impact, integrity, and courage. With your outstanding stakeholder management skills, you’ll play a pivotal role in supporting the leadership in creating strategic goals, business objectives, and HR initiatives. With your passion for continuous improvement, we expect you to lead and perform key assignments including, but not limited to, recruitment & retention strategy, compensation and benefits, workforce relations, employee satisfaction, onboarding, continuous training, and diversity & inclusion program while ensuring compliance with labor laws. The ideal candidate will bring his/her can-do work approach and a big dose of determination and motivation to develop and lead best-in-class HR strategies and processes. To succeed in this role, it is critical that you see value and power in a company culture that empowers employees to reach their fullest potential.
- Create and implement HR initiatives and strategies that are in line with the overall business plan
- Fulfill, develop, and manage the organization’s overall HR strategies, methods, and procedure
- Set up hiring, onboarding, and retention processes that are aligned with overall group strategy, and oversee recruitment efforts
- Liaise between management and employees on all HR matters
- Support current and future company needs through growth, involvement, motivation, and utmost care for human resources including growing your own HR team
- Manage and sustain an organizational structure that fosters optimum performance
- Oversee the benefits and compensation schedule together with the team
- Report to management and utilize HR indicators to assist in decision-making
- Continuously train the team to align with current and future business goals
- Collaborate closely with the company’s global HR team
- Ensure compliance with labor laws
- Promote a supportive work environment that upholds Kempower’s values of Together, Impact, Integrity, and Courage
What We Expect from You
Your experience & education
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Organizational Development, or a related field
- 8 years of experience in Human Resource management along with a deep understanding of US labor laws
- Proven track record of creating and empowering a healthy, welcoming, and productive company culture
- Experience in leading, growing, and developing a team
- Strong ability to develop and drive recruitment processes from start to finish and beyond
- Proven track record of completing tasks efficiently through quality work
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and other digital tools and comfortable adopting new software and technology
- Experience in driving HR matters in an international organization is a plus
Skills, Traits & Style
- Outstanding English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build long-lasting relationships with cross-functional stakeholders
- A hands-on, open-minded, versatile, enthusiastic can-do attitude while embracing continuous learning
- Organized and analytical with an affinity for complex problem-solving, time management, and multitasking
What We Offer Is More Than Just a Job
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- The opportunity to be at the forefront of the fast-charging industry, and get to witness and influence the future of electric transportation
- An open and flexible work culture where everyone’s voices are heard
Kempower is an electric vehicle DC (Level 3) Fast Charging company that designs and manufactures the best DC Fast Charging solutions and services for EVs all over the world. It is headquartered in Lahti, Finland, has a strong foothold in the Nordic countries and Europe, and is now expanding rapidly into the U.S. market. The company primarily serves three segments: charge point operators, fleet operators, and OEMs. Kempower is best known for its user-friendly technology and dynamic and scalable power distribution: ONE Kempower power unit can provide power for up to EIGHT individual charging posts and can be adjusted to the needs of each vehicle.
Its unique charging management system, Kempower ChargEye™, is a comprehensive, easy-to-use, cloud-based system for charge point operators and retailers, bus and truck operators, and off-highway vehicle fleets. When Kempower chargers are connected to the ChargEye™ system, customers can easily monitor, manage, and diagnose the day-to-day operations of both the chargers and vehicles. ChargEye™ ensures that a commercial vehicle fleet is always ready for duty when needed while optimizing energy costs and managing battery health.
The Kempower Power Unit consists of power modules which makes it easily scalable: more modules can be added when demand grows, and power is needed. Moreover, maintaining and servicing the device is much easier compared to traditional chargers, which has a positive effect on charger uptime. For more information and inspiration, visit their website and watch this video.