Serving in a key role for the HR team at Qmatic, the HR Generalist we are seeking will work broadly with human resource matters including developing, administering and promoting HR initiatives and programs that support Qmatic’s dynamic and diverse international culture of commitment, expertise, teamwork and ownership. The HR Generalist will be responsible for a wide variety of HR functions including employee relations, onboarding, rehabilitation plans in cases of work-related injuries, and performance management. The HR Generalist communicates company policies and procedures and tracks relevant data to ensure compliance with company standards and legal regulations. The HR Generalist will oversee the administration of payroll and benefits which are outsourced to third party vendors. You will be part of a team of three HR colleagues in Sweden and report directly to the Vice President HR for the Qmatic Group.
- Design, implement and manage HR programs, tools, processes and policies designed to improve productivity, engagement, and business results
- Understand and communicate Qmatic’s professional development objectives to include coordinating training programs and performance review processes
- Coach, mentor and support managers as needed.
- Coordinate leadership development programs.
- Develop plans to promote a healthy and safe work environment including rehabilitation plans for cases of occupational injuries and conduct safety inspections.
- Provide support to employees in various HR related topics including leave of absence, compensation and resolving matters within those areas.
- Manage talent acquisition and recruitment processes and conduct employee onboarding
- Maintain employee files and records
- Oversee salary and benefits administration
- Implement employer branding strategy
- Generate workforce statistics, collect and analyze data, and provide detailed reports
- Stay current with local employment laws and regulations
- Ensure company compliance as an Equal Opportunity Employer
Your Background, Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate has experience from a medium-size innovative technology organization (preferably international). We expect you to bring outstanding inter-personal and relationship building skills. You are probably a mix of professional know-how and service mindedness and are used to solving problems and designing and implementing pragmatic solutions for the workplace.
Qualifications and skills requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or related field
- Minimum of 6 years of broad experience in Human Resource work, preferably within an international environment
- Experience in payroll and benefits administration
- Knowledge of current labor laws and regulations and industry union agreements
- High integrity and service-oriented with superior inter-personal and relationship building skills
- Ability to work independently
- Be an Ambassador for Qmatic’s culture and values of Commitment, Expertise, Team-work and Ownership
- Demonstrate a positive “Go for It” mindset
- Outstanding organizational and project management skills with high attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion at all times
- Manager relevant stakeholder communications
- Excellent English communications skills-both written and oral. Other languages are a plus
- PHR or SHRM-CP certification is a plus
What We Offer You
- A competitive compensation
- Excellent health care benefits and 401 K Plan
- A creative, innovative and entrepreneurial environment
- A unique opportunity to be part of a fast-growing company where individuals truly make a difference.
- Personal and professional development in an international environment
- Global employee survey
- Knowledge sharing resources and platforms
Our client, Qmatic, the global leader in customer journey management in more than 120 countries (serving 2 billion people annually) is seeking a part-time HR Generalist to support its growing North American operations.
Qmatic Group integrates the customer experience across virtual and physical touch points. The company’s technology solutions give customers in public and private organizations in Healthcare, Government, Retail and Finance what they want – a fast and seamless journey through online and face-to-face interactions.
For 30+years, Qmatic Group has been leading and innovating customer journey management. The company’s global headquarters are in Gothenburg, Sweden with its US headquarters in Atlanta, GA. Qmatic has 11 subsidiaries around the globe and over 100 partners that selling solutions worldwide.