About this vacancy
With direction from the COO and support of the HSEQ Corporate Manager, the HSEQ Manager is responsible for all Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality functions.
Katoen Natie operates port terminals, logistics terminals and on-site terminals. The group also provides semi-industrial services, designs, builds and manages logistics platforms and complete supply chains to different industries. Its headquarters are located in Antwerp, Belgium.
Our European client is seeking to bring on board a proven HSEQ professional leader with a proactive and innovative mindset. In this role you will be given the opportunity to help lead the coordination, implementation, and maintenance of Katoen Natie’s quality and safety program.
• Experience implementing and auditing HSEQ management systems
• Knowledge of relevant OSHA laws and guidelines pertaining Warehouse operations preferred.
• Strong inter-personal, and communications skills, with the ability to motivate and mentor people, creating and sustaining an HSEQ culture that drives continuous improvement
• Open to learn new things daily and skilled to interact with employees in all organizational levels.
• Able to work independent and efficient with minimum supervision. Flexible with work tasks and strict with completion deadlines.
• Bilingual – English & Spanish
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or commensurate experience in HSEQ matters.
• 5 years of experience in Safety and Quality in a similar position, CSP desirable and preferred.
• Bilingual (English/Spanish)
Remuneration & Benefits
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, we offer international training and an introduction into the fastest growing logistics company both in the USA and abroad and huge upward mobility potential. KTN offers a competitive compensation package which includes comprehensive health benefits and a company sponsored 401k plan.