On behalf of our client, a leader in the Industrial Automation industry with extremely innovative system solutions, we are currently looking for an HR Manager position.
Our client is a proud U.S. manufacturer employing over two hundred people. The company’s growth resulted in developing internationally with 13 branch offices worldwide. Our client’s innovative solutions systems in the Industrial Automation industry has led them to become a successful global business.
This role is a great opportunity for someone who already has experience in a similar setting and wants to lead Human Resources in a company that is experiencing an extremely high growth. To be successful in this position, the ideal candidate has terrific leading skills allowing him to develop trusting working relationships at all levels of the organization, from the factory floor to the senior leadership team. The HR Manager’s diplomatic skills will allow him/her to manage work environment situations with a high level of professionalism. Additionally, the Manager will evaluate existing talents and drive changes to ensure the appropriate level of skills and experience needed to accomplish the company’s short and long-term goals. Other relevant tasks for the position are:
- Attract, recruit, and retain talents across the organization.
- Improve the current onboarding process for all new employees.
- Be responsible for the full range of HR functions including performance planning, talent management, and assessment, training, compensation and benefits.
- Manage all HR compliance issues including 401K administration, and Bonus Plan.
- Performing benefits administration.
- Gain trust and develop a credible and strong working relationship with each department in order to be regarded as a key resource and supportive business partner.
- An undergraduate degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Business or a related field is required. An advanced degree is a plus.
- SPHR or PHR is an asset.
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of broad level human resources leadership of global, progressive, best practices in Industrial Automation or manufacturing companies, and on-the-ground experience providing human resources leadership in a line organization.
- Hands-on tactical strength in creating human resources processes and systems and effectively implementing HR processes. An operations orientation and program/process management skills are essential.