Our client, SEPRO America, is seeking an experienced HR Professional to support the growth of its business in the US, Canada and Mexico. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a global company and lead efforts to create and implement new HR processes with measurable improvements to the team and business in North America.
With SEPRO America’s impressive foot print (50 people in Pittsburgh and 10 across Mexico and Canada), you will take the responsibility of the whole HR practice. You will be able to use your knowledge of recruiting, training and career pathing, payroll & benefit administration to attract, hire and retain talents. Your effective communication and organization skills will help you provide tactical human resources support to business and managers.
With a direct reporting line to the North American managing director (based in Warrendale, PA), you will be able to apply your energy and creativity when developing and implementing workplace processes and strategic plans that align with the company’s collaborative culture.
As an HR professional, it is critical that you have excellent communication skills in order to convey the vision and culture of SEPRO with local teams, subject matter experts, and department leaders. Your high-energy level, professionalism, and eagerness will flourish with SEPRO America which cultivates a positive and healthy environment for its employees.
Our client, SEPRO America is part the SEPRO Group, a global company headquartered in France with 11 subsidiaries in the world. A network of 40 distributors represents the brand worldwide. For the past 40 years, SEPRO Group has grown to become the leader in industrial automation solutions for injection molding press manufacturers serving, among other sectors, the automotive industry and global equipment manufacturers. The company’s 600 employees with 23 different nationalities take pride in supporting SEPRO Group’s customers worldwide.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management; Master’s Degree desirable.
• 5-10 years of experience in HR administration, talent recruitment and development
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the needs of different audiences.
• Knowledge and experience of HR support to manufacturing operations, office and remote teams.
• Good organizational skills with excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently, be flexible and adaptable to change.
• Good working knowledge (oral and written) in Spanish a plus.