- Driven by the satisfaction of finding that ONE outstanding candidate for every position you fill?
- Great at crafting excellent candidate experiences?
- An action-oriented talent acquisition guru, ready to join a world-leading software pioneer?
- Hungry to always find a better way of doing things?
Our client, Cloudpermit, is seeking a forward-thinking Head of Talent Acquisition to help the organization hire top talent. Cloudpermit, founded in Finland in 2011, is the world’s leading pioneer in e-permitting software providing turnkey solutions for local government building departments, builders, contractors, designers, and applicants. It’s a rapidly expanding company. Today they are serving nearly 500 local governments and the future looks very bright. For more information watch this video and visit www.cloudpermit.com.
About the Role
As Head of Talent Acquisition, you will lead the talent acquisition and recruitment function, while incorporating diverse and inclusive hiring practices. You’ll own the full recruitment process from sourcing, screening, interviewing, and selecting top talent for the organization—building a modern talent acquisition engine for a modern international company. Cloudpermit’s culture is based on agility, deep collaboration, high trust, and a lot of autonomy. The ideal candidate will care deeply about crafting excellent candidate experiences, and advocate and care for the recruitment candidates throughout their hiring process. We expect you to be comfortable with using the latest and greatest recruitment tools and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Your ability to build solid relationships with candidates along with your passion for contributing to an agile culture where everyone matters will be keys to your success in this role. This position, which reports to the CEO, can be remotely based but preferably at Cloudpermit’s brand new US HQ in Reston, Virginia.
What You’ll be Doing More Specifically
- Build highly efficient recruitment and hiring processes by strategically planning every step involved and implementing best practices and utilizing the most efficient recruitment tools and platforms on the market
- Design and drive the adoption of consistent recruiting, interviewing, and hiring practices that create compelling and positive candidate experiences throughout the process
- Partner with leaders/hiring managers within the organization to track ongoing hiring needs of their respective business units
- Determine selection criteria for candidates by liaising with hiring managers while ensuring all parties involved are on the same page
- Research market trends and provide insights and findings of value to hiring managers
- Maintain a healthy pipeline of candidates to ensure that ongoing business needs are met.
- Build valuable relationships with top talent to become their trusted advisor, answering their questions about the role.
- Keep records of all documentations used for recruitment, including interview templates, notes and updated candidate information in an ATS
What We Expect from You
Your Experience & Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration of related field of study
- 5+ years of independently managing talent acquisition in fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to design and drive recruitment processes from start to finish and beyond
- Proficient in recruitment platforms, MS Office, and CRM
Skills, Traits & Style:
- Outstanding English communication and presentation skills—verbally, in writing and virtually
- Solid stakeholder management skills with the ability to build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships across all levels and functions
- Structured and analytical with an affinity to complex problem solving and time-management.
- High energy and drive
- Creative—not afraid of trying and learning new things
- Pragmatic—you get things done
- Hands-on, Can-do, Can-try approach
What We Offer
- An excellent team-focused work environment where your efforts are noticed
- Excellent personal and professional development opportunities
- An opportunity to be a part of an innovative and world leading company that is committed to being the market leader in its niche industry
- A competitive compensation plus benefits