Head of After-Sales Service
Work Location: Pittsburg, PA or Columbus, OH
Our client, BU PARKING NORTH AMERICA which includes HUB USA, HUB CANADA, TIBA, ATI, designs, manufactures, installs, and provides integrated access control systems and parking solutions. The Group counts 54 companies in 5 continents and supports both residential and industrial sectors such as universities, municipalities, airports, and the hospitality industry. The company’s mission is to offer reliable cutting-edge solutions to access and mobility needs while ensuring respect for people, and the environment and providing ethical standards.
As the Head of After Sales Services for BU Parking / North America, you will be entrusted with overseeing a significant portion of business revenues, approximately $30 million, generated from various after-sales services including Service Calls, Maintenance Contracts, Remote Support, and Technical Services. Your primary focus will be to ensure customer satisfaction, retention, and efficient issue resolution. Reporting directly to the General Manager, you will lead a team of service professionals, foster strong client relationships, and contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Structure a skilled After Sales Operating Unit, which will cover the 8 Areas of Operations in North America.
- The After Sales Operating Unit will ensure quality and timely response of the service calls in line with the agreed and/or expected service levels.
- Increase service revenues and corresponding profitability.
- Lead and inspire a team of service professionals to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Collaborate closely with the Head of Project Installation to ensure optimal resource allocation and timely client support.
- Integrate new technological advancements into service practices through collaboration with relevant departments.
- Analyze monthly KPIs to drive improvements in service performance, including backlog reduction and profitability enhancement, and ensure at least 85% positive customer survey responses post-service completion.
- Collaborate with the CEO of BU Parking North America to allocate resources for periodic team-building events.
- At least 7 years of experience in a similar role leading After Sales teams.
- Strong leadership skills with a clear understanding of customer service expectations.
- Ability to structure a skilled after-sales operating unit covering eight areas of operations.
- Proven track record in driving revenue growth and profitability.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Traveling 25% of the time across North America.