On behalf of our client, RAME-HART, INC. we are looking for an experienced GLOBAL SALES MANAGER who wants to further develop his/her skills and career by being part of an exciting international company. The position will give you professional challenges as a key member of the Sales Management team with responsibility for ensuring RAME-HART’s goal to remain the world’s leading supplier of In-Ovo Vaccine inoculation and harvesting equipment and process solutions for the global pharmaceutical industry. The position is based at the company’s main office in Cedar Knolls, NJ.
RAME-HART, Inc., a subsidiary of SANOVO TECHNOLOGY A/S located in Denmark, looks to continue building its position by growing its base of domestic and international customers who utilize In-Ovo technology to produce human and animal vaccines to shield against harmful diseases. RAME-HART is well known for its high quality and ability to deliver unique solutions to its pharmaceutical customers. Their industry leadership position can only be maintained by a strong team of highly qualified people.
Company website: https://www.rame-hart.com/
Job Overview – What can you expect:
As a key member of the RAME-HART team, the Global Sales Manager reports to the President of RAME-HART. The Global Sales Manager will be responsible for sales of the RAME-HART products and services with the strategic goal and objective to ensure that RAME-HART is present at the table whenever and wherever there is an opportunity to sell its equipment. The Global Sales Manager will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing, and controlling the sales and marketing activities of RAME-HART. This will include direct responsibility for identifying selling opportunities by staying close to the markets throughout the world.
Responsibilities, Accountabilities, Expectations:
- Develop and execute sales plans in line with RAME-HARTS strategic goals and supported by the marketing activities.
- Provide daily management of domestic and international customers to deliver sales growth.
- Daily management of the local team in NJ in close cooperation with Management team.
- Routine follow-up of results in accordance with revenue and contribution plans, including planning and execution of corrective actions if sales are not aligned to expectations.
- Optimize and monitor the sales project portfolio via CRM processes; making sure that CRM data is always relevant and updated.
- Develop, execute, and monitor launch plans of new products in accordance with the Marketing Plan developed with the President of RAME-HART.
- Participate in strategy planning for RAME-HART in close collaboration with the company’s chairman and president.
- The GLOBAL SALES MANAGER must expect to have a close, direct collaboration and reporting obligation with the Danish parent company in several contexts.
- Contributing member of the management team providing insights and information to facilitate good decisions by top management.
- Sales planning, forecasting, and managing to meet or exceed the budgeted sales goals.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the customers organization and with Rame-Hart’s staff.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Ability to implement strategies and goals for Rame-Hart within the context of corporate goals and direction set executive management.
- Travel up to 25%, domestic and international.
- Technical, medical, engineering or pharmaceutical background.
- BS in Business a plus, MBA even better.
- You have a strong knowledge in the Pharmaceutical industry on the personal level, you are result oriented and have a high personal drive – winning mentality.
- You have successfully managed direct reports to deliver on their goals.
- You act independently but are also a dedicated team player and have good networking skills.
- You have an outgoing personality, are service minded, and are understanding of the client’s needs.
- Proactive entrepreneurial thinking with a high sense of responsibility.
- Development of presentations including modern visualization.
- You can articulate the English language in spoken and written form.
- International sales experience and good understanding of different cultures.
- A competitive compensation package including bonus.
- Excellent benefits including 401K with company match, Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life insurance.
- RAME-HART provides an exciting opportunity to work for an international company that is a market leader in In-Ovo Vaccine production equipment. RAME-HART is a dynamic company that offers good opportunities to influence your own position. The environment is open and team-oriented, providing support for each other when needed.