- Innovative, and fast-growing company leader in ventilation products.
- Competitive compensation.
- Excellent benefits including medical, vision, and dental.
- Location: Clarklake, MI
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business Administration (MBA a plus).
- 5-10 years’ experience, managerial experience preferred.
- Excellent cross-functional communication, and project- and time management skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal, leadership, and relation-building skills.
Our client, a leading importer, and manufacturer of Air Moving equipment is seeking a business savvy and driven Financial Manager. Airmaster Fan is part of the Maico Group, a German business globally recognized leader in ventilation products, and is known for its product quality, reliability, and reputation. Airmaster Fan exports throughout the world and offer the largest line of air moving equipment in North America.
In this role, you will work alongside a team of down-to-earth colleagues who are just as dedicated and ambitious as you are in their respective areas of expertise.
What you’ll be doing
As Finance Manager, you will bring solid, hands-on leadership along with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills. You will provide great attention to detail and will be responsible for the accuracy and compliance of all financial matters. This position reports directly to the General Manager.
Corporate Financial Reporting:
- Prepare monthly financial statements.
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures including internal controls.
- Calculate and issue financial and operating metrics.
- Develop annual budget and forecasts.
- Monitor cash flow requirements
- Calculate budgetary variances and report significant matters to management.
- Provide financial analyses for capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations, etc.
General Accounting functions:
- Oversee and ensure the efficiency of the accounting department functions and operations including A/R, A/P, and Payroll
- Comply with local, state and federal government reporting requirements and tax
- Review and approve Import collection documentation.
- Review and approve vendor invoices and proposed accounts payable.
- Monitor / reconcile credit expenses.
- Prepare and lead periodic and annual inventory and coordinate transfers.
Work Experience & Education We Expect from You
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Manufacturing Finance experience is highly preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business Administration (MBA is a plus).
Your Skills, Traits & Style:
- High integrity, interpersonal, leadership, and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to work independently while upholding the highest standards of accuracy and efficiency in operational tasks and project management
- Pragmatic and hands-on approach.
- Ability to make analytical decisions that meet strategic goals
What We Offer You
- A competitive compensation
- Excellent health care benefits and 401 K Plan.
- A unique growing opportunity with a company where individuals truly make a difference.