Our client Exclusive Group is one of the world’s largest cyber security and datacenter transformation company. To continue its growth, the Group is recruiting a Finance Director for its U.S. subsidiary in San Jose CA. The group, headquartered in Paris, counts over 50 offices covering 27 countries, 4 continents, employing around 1,600 people, and reaches 1.8 Billion Euros in revenue (in 2017).
Our client is going through a tremendous growth (50% since 2008) and is currently recruiting a focused and dynamic business partner, and highly-analytic finance leader. The Finance Director will work hand in hand with the group CFO and FP&A team. He will be a key member of the U.S. management team and will report directly to the U.S. VP of Operations. The Finance Director will set the financial strategy, policies and procedures according to the group’s guidance, and give direction to change processes and leadership to the finance organization.
- Ensure compliance with Group Policies, internal control, risk & compliance, and local regulations.
- Provide administrative and technical direction to all financial operations.
- Responsible for closing the monthly accounts and production of the monthly analysis & supporting details for the group & FP&A team.
- Manage the annual budgeting process.
- Ensure compliance with US GAPP and Group accounting standards, including management of the interim and annual audit review process.
- Manage relationship and requests with the local auditors for the interim and year-end audit review.
- Responsible for prompt submission of statutory accounts, sales and income tax returns.
- Develop performance measures that support the company’s strategic direction.
- Manage AP, AR billing.
- Recommend corrective actions.
- Ensure tight control over cash collection payment.
- Perform weekly rolling cash forecast in the treasury management tool Kyriba.
- Manage GL closely
- Partner to the executive team & sales operations teams.
- Participate in new business processes, and tools (NetSuite, Avalara tax software).
- Perform monthly financial analysis on key KPIs.
- Input into projects, including but not limited to cost efficiencies (offices rental/warehouse occupancy), internal controls, treasury cash pool, reducing reporting delays.
Desired skills and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance, or Master’s Degree in Business Administration, advanced degree is preferred.
- 10+ years proven experience in an international environment (European Financial Reporting Lines).
- A minimum of 5 years financial leadership experience.
- Broad understanding of financial/ accounting principles and systems in the USA.
- Strong business acumen.
- Excellent knowledge of governmental contractual and process requirements is a big plus.
- Proficiency in French is a plus.