As a business that has revolutionized industrial safety for over 33 years, we have a global network of OEM and end user clients. Our US-based customer relationships have flourished, and we’re excited about our latest subsidiary in Tucker, GA (est. 2018) that enables us to expand our North American footprint.
Our proximity detection products are multiple-award-winning material handling safety solutions that keep people, machinery, and products sound and in compliance with safety regulations.
We are seeking a Field Service Engineer or as we like to call it: Customer Service Engineer. Our proximity detection solutions are an intelligent interplay of hardware, software, sensors, and wireless technology. We are looking for someone with expertise in installing, troubleshooting, and debugging all issues on a mechanical, electrical, and programming level.
We will expect you to travel 60-80% within the United States and every so often to Mexico to install and repair our products at customer sites. The other 20-40% of time you may join us at our office, for example to prepare customer projects, or do administrative work from home.
- Attractive compensation
- Relocation assistance provided if you’d like to be close to us
- Being part of a successful, stable European company with tremendous growth potential in the US market
We are looking for
- Hands-on technical experience with products that combine hardware, software, sensors, and wireless technology
- Multiple years of experience working with material handling equipment, industrial vehicles, automated guided vehicles, or mobile industrial robots
- Strong aptitude for and experience with electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical systems
Who is YER?
YER is ELOKON’s dedicated international recruitment partner. Antoinette will support you throughout the hiring process