Pellenc ST America designs, manufactures and sells state of the art sorting machines and solutions for the waste and recycling industries. With global HQ in Europe and sales in over 40 countries, the Pellenc ST group is a global player in waste and recycling.
Reporting to the Customer Service Engineer, you will be responsible for installations, commissioning and start-up of the machines and their maintenance.
The main tasks of this role are:
- Perform adjustments and tests required for the proper operation of the machine according to the equipment specifications.
- Coordinate, organize and participate in the machine assembly on site.
- Write reports on adopted solutions for installation in order to follow works and after sales services.
- Diagnostic and reparation of failed equipment, order and replace parts as needed.
- Compile a technical installation report to document the work performed
- Provide a record for the After-Sales-Service
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in commissioning and maintenance of equipment.
- Mechanical, electro-mechanical or industrial machine background. You possess a good knowledge of industrial processes and are able to give guidance to our clients.
- Electrical Engineering Degree or equivalent experience.
- Ability to work in the US
- Ability to travel extensively
- Work effectively and efficiently with minimal supervision as well as in a team.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures. Ability to write professional reports and proofread.
- Proficiency to use Microsoft Office suite to prepare and maintain various documents and reports.
- Must be able to adapt well to change and be very organized with the ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize them accordingly; exceptional attention to detail.
Salary and Benefits:
- $65K – $70K base salary + ample extra pay opportunities
- Health insurance and full benefits package
- Retirement plan with matching