In this diverse role you will spend most of your time at our clients on-site and no day is the same. We will give you your own responsibilities and will provide you with access to the best and latest equipment.
Numafa Cleaning & Automation is a worldwide market leader in the area of industrial cleaning and handling systems. Numafa develops, manufactures and sells machines for the food, as well as the nonfood industries, in addition to providing full service.
Numafa also manufactures systems to (de)palletize, (un)stack, fold and unfold. Our headquarters is located in the Rotterdam area in the Netherlands and we manage a worldwide network of agents. Together with Van Rennes Industrial Automation and its subsidiaries in Germany and Italy, Numafa is part of the WCA Group.
Our client is leading the way for improved well-being at work. Do you also believe that happiness is key to success? Do you want to be a part of a team of passionate thinkers and makers? Do you enjoy autonomy and teamwork?
Join Numafa and become their next “Field Service Engineer”!
- Preferably possesses a Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in a technical field or commensurate working experience.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in equipment or machine manufacturing;
- Experience and a working knowledge of mechanical and electrical engineering;
- Knowledge in electrical switching(??) and experience in PLC steering (Allen Bradley preferred, Siemens a plus;
- Knowledge of relevant standards and machine guidelines, including e.g. 2006/42/EC and you have recent welding experience (TIG) or are willing to learn how to weld;
- You are in possession of a driver’s license and are open to travelling globally;
- You are willing to work shifts where you will be on call;
- Customer friendly and service oriented with good communication skills;
- Able to work independently and be flexible;
What you’ll do there:
- You will take care of inspections, preventive maintenance and the optimization of our installations with our American clients. You will be able to work autonomously from drawings and specifications.
- Advise the client on the effective and efficient deployment of the machinery. You will also be able to restore any malfunctions either remotely or by going onsite.
- You will be able to adjust the machinery both mechanically and electronically and have sufficient insight in line-logic to be able to optimize the system.
In short, you will make sure that the client can continue their work without issue and that their machines continue to function!
Remuneration & Benefits
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, they offer a growth opportunity in an international setting. Numafa offers a competitive compensation package which includes comprehensive health benefits and a 401K plan.